Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kit Suppliers for next Season

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
It is really, unless we drew PSV Eindhoven, we would fit in perfectly with their fascist Neanderthal supporters.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Lonsdale = boxing atttire ( until 1990 )

now its just cockney chav wear

Asda is worse than Nike, owned by Walmart one of the worst companies in the world for slave labour/trading and dirty business tactics. never shop there :angry:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
How about Skint setting up their own sports clothing range, we could be their first customer, go for prime quality ethically produced gear (ie: not made by 8 year olds in some asian sweatshop).

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
ditchy said:
thats us F:censored: d then when we play in the intertoto or european cup :lolol:

Could we apply to enter the intertoto cup if we wanted? What are the rules?

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Normandy seagull said:
jesus 56 pages of shite!

Just read page 1, essentailly you have to be in the top division.

That rules us out, oh and PORTSMOUTH:clap: :D

Sam

Formerly "Sambo"
Jul 22, 2003
Oxfordshire
gvce26 said:
Don't mind too much who makes it!!! But I will NOT buy another kit until they sort out the 'SKINT' logo on the front which basically ruins the kit after a couple of washes, the donatello's logho on the back also falls off after a couple of washes!! :angry:

how about using some fabric conditioner, or maybe try washing at a lower temperature, say 40 degrees instead of 60?

:safeway

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
Sam said:
how about using some fabric conditioner, or maybe try washing at a lower temperature, say 40 degrees instead of 60?

:safeway

Doesnt make much difference, my Skint logo has peeled off once, got it replaced by the shop and now the second one is peeling. How come the players names and numbers seem more durable?

My choice would be Nike or Puma.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I would be dissapointed with Nike or any of the other big names. They all use slave, sorry child, sorry far eastern labour which appears to be very expolitative.

My current shirt has been worn to all the home games and a handfull of away games, and is only now showing slight signs of the logo cracking. As the shirt has a lable clearly stating its lifespan I guess by the end of the season it will be ready for retirement. But it's not falling apart by any means. Perhaps you're all washing them too hot or something. my Pallookaville and Red shirts are both fine.

I really liked the last Skint shirts, with the logo in the print of the fabric, they have all lasted really well.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
ditchy said:
nO BECUASE THEY HAVE THE BETTER QUALITY ERREA KIT AS DO A NUMBER OF OTHER CLUBS INCLUDING STOKE AND EVEN WEYMOUTH !!
sorry caps locks :angry:

Way back when we first went to Errea I was involved in the regular supporters/board meetings that used to (and might still do) take place.

We were shown a prototype of the new shirt and I was really, really impressed at the quality.

I've long maintained that the shirts as produced were nowhere as good quality as the prototype and did wonder if kits such as Middlesborough's were of a higher quality than ours.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Bozza said:
Way back when we first went to Errea I was involved in the regular supporters/board meetings that used to (and might still do) take place.

We were shown a prototype of the new shirt and I was really, really impressed at the quality.

I've long maintained that the shirts as produced were nowhere as good quality as the prototype and did wonder if kits such as Middlesborough's were of a higher quality than ours.

They have a diff type of material than our shirts

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Actually Nike make Crawley Town's shirts so why wouldn't they want to make ours?

Particularly as they're now associated with the THIRD biggest team in Sussex

Richie Morris said:
Get LONSDALE kit.

that is pony (my blackburn supporting friends have got it and say its terrible)

joma are the Soreline of the 21st century - cheap nasty awful designs (look at Derby's, and Charlton just to see what a mess they can make of an ostensibly plain shirt!)

1066gull

albionstrip4mz.jpg

Just a bit of fun. Nothing special..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here