Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kit Suppliers for next Season

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
Please can we change to Joma or Nike as both my lycra palookaville and Maroon away shirts are looking battered and nearly as bad as Darius Henderson's V Leeds. Does anyone else feel its time for a change.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Wozza said:
Yeah, I'm sure Nike would be well up for it. :dunce:

Actually you never know.

Nike have a franchise agreement with a company up in Gateshead (cant remember the name of it) and that company supply kits to Aberdeen and 7 or 8 Div 1 and 2 clubs.

OK, you are not being 'sponsered' by Nike, but the clubs actually make a lot more on the shirts because the mark up is much greater, Aberdeen probably sell about 20,000 shirts a season and as a direct result of doing the franchise deal, had £75,000 more profit on shirt sales that went directly into the playing budget.

Oh, and the shirts are properly sized and are good quality.

Sandbag

Jan 12, 2006
Brighton
errea is wank, the kits are poorly made, most of the seems fall apart after a couple of wears, the sponsor must be carefully moved to avoid it peeling and they seem to be shit a providing a suitable number of replica shirts when a new one is launched.

BRING BACK ADMIRAL! :yawn:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I have bought and worn sports kit and replica shirts from pretty much every company over the years, have to say that the quality and durability from Nike clothing is just about the best. Alternatively maybe we could see if North Face or Spray Way are interested in diversifying into the football market if people want to buy something that will last for years.

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
Don't mind too much who makes it!!! But I will NOT buy another kit until they sort out the 'SKINT' logo on the front which basically ruins the kit after a couple of washes, the donatello's logho on the back also falls off after a couple of washes!! :angry:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
D'Angelo Saxon said:
Do Middlesborough fans have as much trouble with their Errea kits as us?

Dunno.

But I bet RUSHDEN dont get many complaints as they only have about 7 fans:)

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
D'Angelo Saxon said:
Do Middlesborough fans have as much trouble with their Errea kits as us?

nO BECUASE THEY HAVE THE BETTER QUALITY ERREA KIT AS DO A NUMBER OF OTHER CLUBS INCLUDING STOKE AND EVEN WEYMOUTH !!
sorry caps locks :angry:

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Although I don't really want it to be Nike as they will be made in some sweat shop in India they do make Southends kits so I don't see why they wouldn't do ours if we asked!

Money is money for them at the end of the day!

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I think given recent performances and the current situation we'd be lucky to get George at Asda to make our kit :eek:

Bukta please . . .or adidas

sponsored bt Harveys :clap:

Last edited:

ditchy

Jul 8, 2003
brighton
zefarelly said:
I think given recent performances and the current situation we'd be lucky to get George at Asda to make our kit :eek:

Bukta please . . .or adidas

sponsored bt Harveys :clap:

Saying that. that isnt the worst suggestion in the world !

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Lonsdale is fine, just don't try wearing it in the Netherlands if you want to get into pubs/clubs/bars as it is banned due to it being the clothing choice of the far right.

ditchy

Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Gully said:
Lonsdale is fine, just don't try wearing it in the Netherlands if you want to get into pubs/clubs/bars as it is banned due to it being the clothing choice of the far right.

thats us F:censored: d then when we play in the intertoto or european cup :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here