McKenzie out 71-6

_39414145pollockwcipa.jpg

Flintoff bowls Pollock 81-7

_39414339_hallpa.jpg

Hall caught by Stewart. SA tottering nine down

39414993_rep-kirtley203a.jpg

Man of the match takes 6-34:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :bowdown:

Jul 6, 2003
caught the last 40 mins, first bit of welling up at sport since the Chesterfield game - awesome performance from Dirty

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Vinyl Richie

Jul 30, 2003
Polling North Standers
Kirtley is the truth! Praise the lord, can I get an amen

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Posh Spice is a slapper
She likes it after tea
And when she's shagging Beckham
She thinks of James Kirtley

Oh James Kirtley
Jimmy Jimmy James Kirtley

repeat as long as you want, he deserves it.
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Italiaseagull

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney
Posh Spice is a slapper
she likes it up the rear
and when she's shagging Beckham
she thinks of Mushtaq's Beard!

Oh Mushtaq's Beard!

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Posh spice is a slapper,
She wears lots of blouses
And when she's shaggin Beckham
She thinks of Bicknellllllllllllllllllllllllllls White Trousers

Oh Bicknellllllllllllllllllllls White Trousers

:lolol:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:
You wags.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Posh spice is a slapper
She likes it in the dark
And when she's shaggin Beckham
She says thank f*** you're not Rikki Clarke

Oh ugly twattttttttttttttttttt

:lolol:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
That was sheer quality to watch. And he didn't forget the kissing of the England badge after his fifth wicket either, great presence of mind under the circs. If you want a job done properly, get a man (or DAFT bint, obviously) from Sussex on the case. The selectors are probably congratulating themselves, whereas they should be hanging their heads in shame after leaving him on the sidelines for the dross bowling of the first two Tests.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
We've got an England international.
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Posh Spice is a slapper,
Though she knows its wrong,
But when James took six wickets,
She shagged him all night long.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Kirtley savours six-wicket haul

England's six-wicket star James Kirtley revelled in his 'dream' debut in the third Test at Trent Bridge and then set his sights on further heroics at Headingley.

Kirtley produced match figures of eight for 114 and a second-innings haul of six for 34, as England beat South Africa by 70 runs to level the series.

South Africa, needing 202 to win, resumed on 63 for five and were bowled out for 131 with the Sussex seamer's performance earning him the man-of-the-match award.

Kirtley told Channel 4: "The team performance was brilliant in this game and if we can repeat the discipline we've shown here at Headingley, we can win again."

Kirtley's chance finally arrived after Darren Gough announced his retirement from Test cricket and England cricket fans were quickly hailing a new bowling hero at Trent Bridge.

"It's something I have been dreaming about," said Kirtley. "It's fantastic to be part of an England win, but it hasn't really sunk in yet."

England skipper Michael Vaughan paid tribute to Kirtley, first-innings centurions Mark Butcher and Nasser Hussain, and Steve Harmison, who bravely defied a calf injury to play his part.

Vaughan said: "For James to bowl like he did on debut was fantastic, but the game was set up for us by Nasser and Butch's hundreds.

"I thought we bowled superbly last night. We exploited the conditions really well and we did it again today.

"Steve Harmison has got a problem with his calf, but he came back last night and bowled a spell for me and got a wicket which showed a lot of heart."

South Africa captain Graeme Smith had no complaints about England's victory.

He said: "A lot has been said about the pitch and I don't need to say anything more. The fact is that England batted well on the first day and that's where they won the game."

Andrew Flintoff added: "I'm a bit tired - I don't think I've bowled 50 overs in a match before. Now I'll rest the bones, get a rub and come back at Headingley.

"We realised we had to be more disciplined after the last Test. We felt we had to put it in right areas and the wicket would do it for us."

Asked if not being skipper had made any difference, Nasser Hussain said: "I felt exactly the same as I did as captain. I got up at 5am and was as nervous as ever.

"I played every ball as Vaughany would have done. Vaughany had a bad five days at Lord's but five good days here. The sooner we move on away from the Nasser Hussain era...that's what we need."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here