Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kings Head STRIPPERS night...it was FILTHY

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Well, that was certainly £10 well spent. An evening of complete and utter FILTH and DEPRAVITY in the company of three fairly presentable strippers and a stand-up comedian. OK, the strippers wern't exactly supermodels, but they were ok (with the beer goggles on), and all their bits were pretty much in the right places as far as I could tell. Didn't much care for the tattoos on number 3, and number 1 could have done with losing a couple of pounds, but what do you expect for a tenner ?

The first one had an interesting trick. She laid on one of the tables, opened her legs, and teased a colourful piece of ribbon out from her minky. This was handed to one of the locals, and he was encouraged to continue pulling the ribbon out with his teeth. Before long, she had about 10 ft worth of ribbon hanging out of her, so 3 or 4 other punters were invited to continue pulling the ribbon out with their teeth. Eventually the ribbon was literally going round half the pub, it really was quite a sight. She must had had about 15 yards worth crammed up there before it finally ran out. Thats a RARE talent.

There was the usual bum-whipping, but later in the evening, one of the regulars was pulled up and de-bagged completely. She then made him lay down on the floor, where she covered his genitals in shaving cream. A childs plastic golf set was then produced, and a small plastic ball was placed on the shaving cream. She then selected what looked like a toy 7 iron, and a lighter. Before he knew what was happening, she'd SET FIRE to the shaving cream, then swung the 7 iron and twatted the ball across the pub, along with several globs of flaming shaving cream. I think she took a bit of a "divot" as well, as the poor bugger was left writhing in agony on the floor. Glad I wasn't picked.

The evening was rounded off with a lesbo-session between all three girls, one of them sporting a nine-inch black strap-on. She proceeded to chase the other two round the pub, before bending them over the tables, and shagging them vigerously from behind. All good fun.

Oh, and at the end of the evening, it turns out I'd been sitting next to the BOYFRIEND of stripper number two, as he hung back and had a quiet drink with her at the bar once she'd gone and got dressed. Takes allsorts dunnit.

Quite an experience. Certainly beat a night in front of Eastenders anyway.

(stripper number 2)

(the golfing incident)

(another stripper, yesterday)

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Tom Hark said:
Did they do the trick with the Venus Fly Trap? :p
Well, Leon does like a warm, moist environment, so I'm sure those girls could work something out. They were very inventive.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Does your other half know that you go to these seedy joints in the middle of the night Easy?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
algie said:
Does your other half know that you go to these seedy joints in the middle of the night Easy?
That seedy joint is my local, and its where we met (although she wasn't a stripper, far as I know). Yes she was fully aware of this. Anyhoo, she went on the Hen Night down there a few weeks ago, and that had blokes putting elastic bands round their COCKS (to keep the blood in them to help maintain a semi), so she can hardly complain can she.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
scooter1 said:
And this is the Kings Head.....where?
Fishersgate, along the seafront road. The whole thing went down a storm, so I gather they'll be doing it again in 6 months or so. You certainly get your monies worth.

:thumbsup:

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
southwick/fishersgate

landlord tried telling me he was a marine (i ran the albion at the time)

nice pub, landlord is a first class wanker

(thats if its still the short little wanker with a beard)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Guinness Dave said:
southwick/fishersgate

landlord tried telling me he was a marine (i ran the albion at the time)

nice pub, landlord is a first class wanker

(thats if its still the short little wanker with a beard)
He's not there any more. Its run by a really nice couple now.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The Complete Badger said:
Easy, next time one of these evenings takes place, please be sure to let nsc know well in advance:)
I did, I did !

Just put "strippers" into the search facility, and there it is (for some reason, the URL isn't coming up in my browser, so I can't cut n paste a link).

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
No wonder this place is your local:D I might tag along next time

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Oh, if you do go along to a strip night, DO NOT wear glasses. They are an instant target to be grabbed and shoved down the front of the g-string, and its a BUGGER to get the smears off the lenses.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I can see a NSC invasion of the Kings Head next time they have a strippers night!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Book early to avoid disappointment. Its quite a small pub, so there's only 60-odd tickets. If and when they do another one, I will of course be in attendence, for scientific purposes.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Easy 10 said:
Oh, if you do go along to a strip night, DO NOT wear glasses. They are an instant target to be grabbed and shoved down the front of the g-string, and its a BUGGER to get the smears off the lenses.

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here