Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kings Head STRIPPERS night...it was FILTHY

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
Easy 10 said:
Oh, if you do go along to a strip night, DO NOT wear glasses. They are an instant target to be grabbed and shoved down the front of the g-string, and its a BUGGER to get the smears off the lenses.

I can't see anything without the bins on. If I want to pay a tenner and not see someone strip I'll slip it to the wife and get her to turn the lights off.

Last edited:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I was down in Mevagissey recently and was bombarded with seagulls while I was trying to eat my fish and chips but I got rid of them I just shouted out Eagles and they all ran away and left me in peace to finish my food.:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Only joking I hate Palace as well.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
so you have missed out the sony walkman!

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
Easy 10 said:
one of them sporting a nine-inch black strap-on. She proceeded to chase the other two round the pub, before bending them over the tables, and shagging them vigerously from behind. All good fun. night in front of Eastenders anyway.

That one looks slightly acceptable. Told you you'd enjoy it :thumbsup:

rool

Jul 10, 2003
They used to have them at the Balltree in lancing about 10 years ago, they were the filthiest I had been to. There were the usual comedian and strippers but then they would start giving BJ's to anyone in the audience willing and a hand job to everyone else.

I must admit it was weird watching my nephew getting a BJ and then shooting his load over the strippers face.

The carpet wasn't the cleanest the best of times.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
rool said:
They used to have them at the Balltree in lancing about 10 years ago, they were the filthiest I had been to. There were the usual comedian and strippers but then they would start giving BJ's to anyone in the audience willing and a hand job to everyone else.

I must admit it was weird watching my nephew getting a BJ and then shooting his load over the strippers face.

I used to audit the books of the BallTree in Lancing. The landlord, forgot his name, also bought a well dodgy pub in Eastbourne near the badlands of the reclaimed marshes.

I remember being told by the landlord about those nights. They were quite something evidently!

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
rool said:

I have also heard stories of these nights in the Balltree, they were incredibly filthy and apparently the stuff of Sussex legend!!!

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Littlehampton BHA

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Thimble Keegan said:
I have also heard stories of these nights in the Balltree, they were incredibly filthy and apparently the stuff of Sussex legend!!!

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Littlehampton BHA

They had to stop because one feller went home and boasted to his Mrs that he just got a BJ down the pub. Some coucillor who lived next door complained for some reason :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here