Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Kim Jong Dun?

Poojah

Nov 19, 2010
Leeds
Maybe there is currently someone undergoing surgery to look like him in an effort to pass him off as still being alive.

I am never usually one for believing in quite far fetched conspiracy theories such as something like this but it crossed my mind there might have been some sort of Military Coop when they knew he may have needed surgery.

It’s plausible. What was that film called where they took John Travolta’s face off?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Maybe there is currently someone undergoing surgery to look like him in an effort to pass him off as still being alive.

I am never usually one for believing in quite far fetched conspiracy theories such as something like this but it crossed my mind there might have been some sort of Military Coop when they knew he may have needed surgery.

I didn’t have you down as a tinfoil hat wearer!

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I didn’t have you down as a tinfoil hat wearer!

What do you mean tinfoil hat wearer ?

That my suggestion is "LoopyDoo" ?

I do know it's a daft suggestion. But it was something I did wonder about. And maybe if I wasn't locked down I might have had something better to do with my time on a Sunday afternoon.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I hope the fat **** is dead. When are we going to get the good news confirmed?

I hope he is still alive.

I put a Ten Grand bet on at the Pyongyang Branch of Ladbrokes that North Korea would win the next World Cup.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
What do you mean tinfoil hat wearer ?

That my suggestion is "LoopyDoo" ?

I do know it's a daft suggestion. But it was something I did wonder about. And maybe if I wasn't locked down I might have had something better to do with my time on a Sunday afternoon.

:wink:

AE0A1009-1F55-40AF-80FF-D91DFE1675AB.jpeg

Poojah

Nov 19, 2010
Leeds
Errrrrr...

Face/Off

Ah yes, indeed. I have a terrible memory for film titles.

Like that one where Bruce Willis is unbreakable. Or that one where Liam Neeson’s daughter gets taken. And the follow-up, where Liam Neeson’s wife gets taken, and then Liam Neeson himself gets taken too. Couldn’t tell you for the life of me what they were called.

Old age for you I guess...

Would he get savings stamps, or have the Coop gone over to a loyalty card based system like other supermarkets :)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I think he's at Triggaaars
He is most certainly not.

I'm at his. He's actually quite funny. He's so proud of it, he's balanced a spirit level on his head. It's ****ing dead level.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

SK certainly want him to be alive and well, the insanity caused in the region with his passing could be catastrophic for them. His sister or the military taking over could easily lead to war.

SK have no more evidence for him being alive than others do for him being dead or poorly. NK know how to keep a secret (the trick is to execute real or suspected bean spillers).

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I hope the fat **** is dead. When are we going to get the good news confirmed?

Stop pussyfooting about and tell us what you really, deep down, think, you procrastinating little tinker.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here