Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Kim Jong Dun?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Another brief deflection for Trump as he mourns the passing of his great buddy.
Thats if he even turns up tonight,for his press conference.
"Please show some respect. Now is not the time for questions, but I might have known, coming from you."

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
One of the rumours that flew about is that he’s more or less addicted to cheese.

North Korean state media have published pictures showing him alive and well?

Wallace_and_gromit.jpg

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Another brief deflection for Trump as he mourns the passing of his great buddy.
Thats if he even turns up tonight,for his press conference.

I find everything coming out of Trump's mouth unbearable to listen to him.

However when he referred to him as " Rocket Man " I did laugh. And still do every time I think of a world leader referencing another word leader as "Rocket Man"

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I'm not sure if its true yet, however, if he is dead he must be the first North Korean to die from obesity in over 60 years.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
With his known health issues linked to chain smoking, family history of cardiovascular problems and obesity, the sensible thing for him to do would be to self isolate. Add some inevitable internet rumours and you have your story?

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est retiré.
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Died of 'botched heart surgery' apparently..

I wouldn't like to be the surgeon, the surgeon's close family, or the surgeon's extended family right now. In fact, I'd wager anyone the surgeon has ever said 'Hello!' to will be making their way to a very dark place right now. :ohmy:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
So has he turned into a zombie?

Maybe not confirmed, but I keep reading Kim Jong un-dead

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Dominic Raab, asked on Sky News Sunday morning about the rumors of Kims death, said only that he had heard the rumors. Interestingly he didn't say whether they were true or not, despite Sophie Ridge saying he would be one of the first to know.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Dominic Raab, asked on Sky News Sunday morning about the rumors of Kims death, said only that he had heard the rumors. Interestingly he didn't say whether they were true or not, despite Sophie Ridge saying he would be one of the first to know.

I doubt if Raab even knows who he's talking about

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

American rumors or English rumours,?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Is he bloody dead then or what ?

Maybe there is currently someone undergoing surgery to look like him in an effort to pass him off as still being alive.

I am never usually one for believing in quite far fetched conspiracy theories such as something like this but it crossed my mind there might have been some sort of Military Coop when they knew he may have needed surgery.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here