Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Kieran McKenna

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
“Competing all documents review” is an odd thing thing to tweet at this stage in my opinion. Fab is sandbagging after hundreds of Tractor Boy PMs begging him to ‘here we go’ KM.

Gives him a route to row back with something like this….

“Having reviewed all the documents, Ipswich have been unable to find an agreement with McKenna….”
He was meant to be signing a few days ago. Now Fibrizio is just repeating yesterdays fluff.

Krafty

Apr 19, 2023
There seem to be a few rumours that Kieran Mckenna is extending his contract at Ipswich Town. Sorry if this has been said previously.

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
He must be really driving that basic wage up on the contract with the will he / won' he.

And possibly just waiting for another day or two to see what happens with Ten Hag. i expect the sentiment of Utds famous cup win will have worn off by tomorrow morning and then they can sack him.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
According to our favourite ITK journo Ben Jacobs 🤮, it will be announced tomorrow.
Again, interesting wording in his statement. I be very surprised if it’s not announced tomorrow but it’s almost like those who said it would happen yesterday or today are just doubling down on it happening tomorrow now.

Bish Bosh

Aug 10, 2005
Wish it was in the EU
Radio silence from the (few) posters who really are ITK. All the time McKenna hasn't signed at Ipswich there's just the suspicion he may still come to us.
All to be revealed very soon you'd think. In the words of Manuel from Fawlty Towers I know nuuuthing btw.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Fair play to him showing some loyalty (unlike the Gormless Brummie!!!) 👍
?? Chelsea reportedly turned him down. Man Utd changed their mind after ETH won the FA Cup against all odds - but its plausible that he would have taken the role there - and for all we know Albion might well have baulked at personal terms (probably ££ - he's secured a massive pay increase from Ipswich equity fund owners) .

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
?? Chelsea reportedly turned him down. Man Utd changed their mind after ETH won the FA Cup against all odds - but its plausible that he would have taken the role there - and for all we know Albion might well have baulked at personal terms (probably ££ - he's secured a massive pay increase from Ipswich equity fund owners) .
Alot of 'what aboutery` there! End of the day, he didn't jump at the first club that came along as did The Gormless Brummie and probably earned himself a very healthy payrise. Lets just hope his loyalty doesn't let the Gormless one back in!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here