Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Kieran McKenna

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
I said ‘seemingly’. Perhaps I’m wrong but a lot journos jumped on this.
Not sure any journos have TB’s ear and those that might will have to keep schtum until told they can say anything. So just Naylor and Owen I imagine?

Anyway it’s annoying to have to wait but there are some pretty neurotic comments flying around! (Not yours btw)

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Here we go again. How on earth do you know McKenna is 1st choice? You don’t. You’re jumping to conclusions by accepting rumors as truth.

The bed wetting on here is becoming embarrassing.
@Hugo Rune said 'surely' our first choice. That is a question rather than a statement of fact. Surely you realise that.

And the rest of his post was about the owners having other options. I don't see any beds, let alone damp ones. Talk about seeing point X, imagining it is point Y and extrapolating it to point Z.

I'm beginning to understand now how you have evolved your years-long vendetta against a former prime minister :shrug:

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
And the rest of his post was about the owners having other options. I don't see any beds, let alone damp ones. Talk about seeing point X, imagining it is point Y and extrapolating it to point Z.

I'm beginning to understand now how you have evolved your years-long vendetta against a former prime minister :shrug:
Vendetta? Are you mental? Please post evidence of this so called vendetta that I’m undertaking?

You seem obsessed with my profile picture! If it offends you so much, just put me on ignore you miserable ****.

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
Steve Cooper is available and I suspect would love to work for a rational, committed and logical data driven owner

He also has past history of developing young players and building the team around them

Know plenty of Forest fans who think getting rid of him was somewhat daft to say the least

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Vendetta? Are you mental? Please post evidence of this so called vendetta that I’m undertaking?

You seem obsessed with my profile picture! If it offends you so much, just put me on ignore you miserable ****.
Crikey.

You select as your user pic some teenage mock up of Blair covered in blood. And you deny a vendetta?

What is it? Comedy? Satire? Just a joke me old cock sparra? A larf?

FFS.

And I though Alfredmizen's user pic mocking Bobby sands was a bit wanky...

Which are you, a fool or a knave?

Edit, to add Tony Blair ceased to be prime minister before half of NSC were born.

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
Steve Cooper is available and I suspect would love to work for a rational, committed and logical data driven owner

He also has past history of developing young players and building the team around them

Know plenty of Forest fans who think getting rid of him was somewhat daft to say the least
No thanks

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Good on him, nice to see a manager stick to his guns and stay to see out what he has built
True but not if that includes turning Tony down. They are going to struggle big time next year. He could have been working with JP, Ferguson, Mitoma, March, Gross, Dunk etc but he's got his championship fodder to work with.

Tend to think he used interest in him to get a new deal. Fair enough I suppose.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach

I'm sure he's a nice guy and he is a decent manager, BUT, not progressive enough for me - and the eyes, yes it's a physical thing that he can't do anything about, but.............

Hiheidi

Dec 27, 2022
Details of what happened from twtd.co.uk

Screenshot_20240528-233421~2.png

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
You have to say, if McKenna stays at Ipswich and gets a £5m-a-year contract, he's played a blinder. Given the high profile exits this summer, he'll go in as a new PL manager as the 6th highest paid boss.

Whether deliberately engineered or lucky links to bigger clubs, well played, sir. That's quite the pay bump to stand still, job-wise.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here