Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Kieran McKenna

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Perhaps McKenna showed his leg to Chelsea, Man Utd and Brighton and they all concluded that - as it happens - "now was the wrong time for a novice" . So he went back to Portman Road to count his money instead.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Potter clear favorite

1000004572.png

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Potter - the sequel - feels be a Moyes style return. No reason why he wouldn't be successful - regular places in Europe, a trophy maybe - but the fans, at least some of them - still miserable.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Potter it is then.
Very selfish of the club if they do appoint Potter, don’t they realise we have a General Election in the coming weeks, they surely most know that NSC is reserved for meltdown’s, getting aggy with one another and general binfestory with a couple of flounces without adding this to the party, only Dominic Cummings could have orchestrated this to bury bad news 😂😂😂😂😂

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
If they bring back potter this week, we will have a pre season jolly to Japan and euro 24 to forget all about his little adventure up the Fulham road

We will be a laughing stock with the noisy ones up the road in Croydon but that will pass.

If bloom and barber think that it’s the right thing to do then seemly in them we trust is the mantra and we suck it up and welcome him with a hearty handshake and no ill will

Unless you are @dwayne and @junior and you will combust at the very thought.

Get him back mr riker

Solid at the back

Sep 1, 2010
Glorious Shoreham by Sea
Shit. What the f*** do we do now?

Someone mentioned Cooper? No way Jose!

Potter - I just can't see it working. After what happened the fans just won't have the patience we had last time. It'll end badly. The atmosphere will be toxic if we don't get off to a good start.

20/1 to go down? Think I'll have some of that.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
None of us know what's going on.
But on the face of things we may have screwed this right up.

Hopefully this isn't the case and we have a new manager in place in time to prepare for next season.
But, I will confess to being a little concerned about the current direction of travel.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
I can’t back the club to the levels I did before, if they bring back potter. Seriously killing any passion for the game from a fans perspective. It’s a shocking decision, seriously disappointed if it happens. I don’t care if he was 4th with us, it’s a bad decision, it will divide the fanbase and it will lead to emptier stadiums. So Poor.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I can’t back the club to the levels I did before, if they bring back potter. Seriously killing any passion for the game from a fans perspective. It’s a shocking decision, seriously disappointed if it happens. I don’t care if he was 4th with us, it’s a bad decision, it will divide the fanbase and it will lead to emptier stadiums. So Poor.
Keep the faith, I'll eat my hat if the go back to Potter, most likely it's just a few punters putting a couple of quid on him at the bookies and those on here who liked being talked down to by our manager who are talking up the possibility.

fruitnveg

Jul 22, 2010
Waitrose. Veg aisles
I don't believe we are in for him at all, its just Media bluster.

Seriously though, don't do it!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here