Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Kieran McKenna

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
We have dodged a bullet in McKenna. I’m sure he’s a top coach but two good seasons with us and he’d be looking for a bigger club. Come back Graham, all is forgiven .

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
I can’t back the club to the levels I did before, if they bring back potter. Seriously killing any passion for the game from a fans perspective. It’s a shocking decision, seriously disappointed if it happens. I don’t care if he was 4th with us, it’s a bad decision, it will divide the fanbase and it will lead to emptier stadiums. So Poor.
On one hand he was our manager and we got paid £20m for another club to take him from us and now we'll be getting him back for no fee 2 years later which is good business + he was doing well for us (eventually)

On another his comments about us and his ego after he left us for Chelsea were quite disrespectful and we did a lot for him and his career when we were going through horrible form at times with him and trying to get him back would be pretty embarassing after those comments + he ditched us 6 games into a season

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
If they bring back potter this week, we will have a pre season jolly to Japan and euro 24 to forget all about his little adventure up the Fulham road

We will be a laughing stock with the noisy ones up the road in Croydon but that will pass.

If bloom and barber think that it’s the right thing to do then seemly in them we trust is the mantra and we suck it up and welcome him with a hearty handshake and no ill will

Unless you are @dwayne and @junior and you will combust at the very thought.

Get him back mr riker
I don't really want potter but I don't hate him. It would be uninspiring.

Everyone is assuming potter would jump at the chance to come back. I don't think he would.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Keep the faith, I'll eat my hat if the go back to Potter, most likely it's just a few punters putting a couple of quid on him at the bookies and those on here who liked being talked down to by our manager who are talking up the possibility.
I would agree but this has come from the guardian.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Barber's body language had pretty much made it clear that McKenna wasn't coming and I'd be bloody surprised if Potter comes back Bloom doesn't forgive so if Potter comes back the Chelsea exit was not the story we thought it was.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Barber's body language had pretty much made it clear that McKenna wasn't coming and I'd be bloody surprised if Potter comes back Bloom doesn't forgive so if Potter comes back the Chelsea exit was not the story we thought it was.
I also think we can forget trying to convince everyone that our succession planning is all that, if we go back in for Potter.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Calm down everyone. Potter being linked with short odds is probably no more than loads of people putting 2+2 together to make eleventy three.

There’s an entire continent worth of management talent for us to choose from, and most domestic competition only just finished this weekend.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here