Kids throwing snowballs.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Guinness Dave said:
i think throwing snowballs is great fun

this morning i got this dude on a train and SOAKED him
then i hid and let a little kid take the blame

Well done for picking a bed wetter, the ginger mop instinctively makes people think he's a cheeky scamp and want to smash his brains in.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Les Biehn said:
Then BoF I apologise. My boss has been talking shit in my ear all day and the rage is building to the point where I am almost blind with the pain of the white hot crap being shate in my ears and can barely comprehend anything anyone says in a positive way.
Tell the cunt to f*** off, or better still, go to the supermarket, buy some eggs, take one of them and wrap it in snow, then lob it at him on the way home.

Job done.

PS If you do do that, do you fancy a underpaid job in a high quality football clothes shop? No references required - I don't think I could take in that much perversion.

Last edited:

I like a good story.

Here's another one;

I took my dog out in the snow this morning as it was the first time she'd ever seen the stuff. She liked it. I threw a snowball at her which didn't go down quite as well as just romping in the stuff, but she forgave me.

Here she is snorting some
Ahhhhhhhh :cute:

Attachments

• dsc00640.jpg
    dsc00640.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 57

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
The Large One said:
Tell the cunt to f*** off, or better still, go to the supermarket, buy some eggs, take one of them and wrap it in snow, then lob it at him on the way home.

Job done.

PS If you do do that, do you fancy a underpaid job in a high quality football clothes shop? No references required - I don't think I could take in that much perversion.
That is harsh. I was only trying to be friendly. :p

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
NMH said:
I like a good story.

Here's another one;

I took my dog out in the snow this morning as it was the first time she'd ever seen the stuff. She liked it. I threw a snowball at her which didn't go down quite as well as just romping in the stuff, but she forgave me.

Here she is snorting some
Ahhhhhhhh :cute:
.........................................................................................

I took my bitch out at the weekend and let her sniff some snow as well.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Les Biehn said:
Little fuckers on wivelsfield train station, I was actually on the train when one of them threw one through a window trying to hit his mate and hit me instead, soaking me and my book. I believe my comment to him was,

'You stupid little twattwattwattwat, what the f*** were you doing throwing snowballs on the train?'

'I was trying to hit Sam.'

He was still standing there with a snowball in his hand,

'You're not seriously thinking of throwing another one you dickhead?.'

'No'.

I looked back 30 seconds later and of course he was throwing it. Little :censored: :censored:

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here