Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kids throwing snowballs.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Les Biehn said:
I've just opened a brand new book and am on my way to work in fresh clothes which are both now soaking wet. You're right though I should have just laughed it off and commend the cheeky scamp on his stupid behaviour.

Sense, at last!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Les

Were you ever young once, its snows about once every 5 years and the little rascal was just over excited, how very mean and beastly of you

At my old company, when we were very bored we would peel oranges and throw the segments at the open top tourist buses passing 10ft below our window. Very childish, very amusing.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I'd have got off the train and BURNT the little fucker's arm on the third rail (if that was working). That'll learn him.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Ecuador have a holiday just before Easter. It is the water festival. For about a week, you get bombarded by water balloons, soaked by hoses and sprayed with water pistols. I got hit in the face with a water bomb on a bus. Of course, the Gringo's come off worse!

All a bit of fun, but do we need this sort of behaviour in England? I applaud you Les and as MoH said, he needed to be taught a lesson. If you see him again, perhaps you should give him a swift kick in the nuts. :)

Last edited:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Uncle Spielberg said:
Les

Were you ever young once, its snows about once every 5 years and the little rascal was just over excited, how very mean and beastly of you

I will remember to tell everyone else in my vacinity who got soaked as this huge mound of snow came flying through the window what you just said if I ever see them again. If they all found the funny side of it they hide it very well. Oh well must just be me.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Barrel of Fun said:
Ecuador have a holiday just before Easter. It is the water festival. For about a week, you get bombarded by water balloons, soaked by hoses and sprayed with water pistols. I got hit in the face with a water bomb on a bus. Of course, the Gringo's come off worse!

All a bit of fun, but do we need this sort of behaviour in England?

Certainly not. We've got hosepipe bans for people like you :angry:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Barrel of Fun said:

All a bit of fun, but do we need this sort of behaviour in England? I applaud you Les and as MoH said, he needed to be taught a lesson. If you see him again, perhaps you should give him a swift kick in the nuts. :)

Sunny Ecuador, holiday, water festival. Freezing England, on way to work, no festival of any sort. Not really the same is it BoF.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Les, if it happens again just grab the kid and drag him off the train, and bury his face in the snow until it freezes.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Les Biehn said:
Sunny Ecuador, holiday, water festival. Freezing England, on way to work, no festival of any sort. Not really the same is it BoF.

I'm not sure if I like angry Les.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Tom Hark said:
Certainly not. We've got hosepipe bans for people like you :angry:

:lolol: I am above the law.

Les Biehn said:

Which is why this behaviour is unacceptable! I was attempting to side with you and spin a yarn about Ecuador.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Commander said:
Les, if it happens again just grab the kid and drag him off the train, and bury his face in the snow until it freezes.

Yeah! Freeze his f***ing face off!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Les Biehn said:
To be fair, not sure he meant it like that - although the comparison reminded me a bit of the Orangeman I saw interviewed on telly - no, not Simon Jordan - who was seriously trying to draw a comparison between their marches down the Queen's highway blah blah at Drumcree and - I kid you not - the Carnival in Rio.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Commander said:

I tell you what I'm well hard when dealing with 15 year old boys who have been naughty.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Barrel of Fun said:

Which is why this behaviour is unacceptable! I was attempting to side with you and spin a yarn about Ecuador.

Then BoF I apologise. My boss has been talking shit in my ear all day and the rage is building to the point where I am almost blind with the pain of the white hot crap being shate in my ears and can barely comprehend anything anyone says in a positive way.

Last edited:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Commander said:
I'm not sure if I like angry Les.

I'm on my period, it will pass. Then the love making can start again.

Last edited:

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Commander said:
Launching them at unsuspecting members of the public is more fun than throwing them at your mates. I still do that now and I'm nearly 25.

Fourteenth Eye said:
I was cycling down Elm Grove this morning when some wanker started chucking snow balls at me....i tell ya if one had hit me......:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

:glare:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Les Biehn said:
Then BoF I apologise. My boss has been talking shit in my ear all day and the rage is building to the point where I am almost blind with the pain of the white hot crap being shate in my ears and can barely comprehend anything anyone says in a positive way.

No need to apologise Les. The flounceometer is back to "cool, calm and collected" level, but we were close... :jester:

Muhammad - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
i think throwing snowballs is great fun

this morning i got this dude on a train and SOAKED him
then i hid and let a little kid take the blame

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here