Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kids throwing snowballs.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Little fuckers on wivelsfield train station, I was actually on the train when one of them threw one through a window trying to hit his mate and hit me instead, soaking me and my book. I believe my comment to him was,

'You stupid little twattwattwattwat, what the f*** were you doing throwing snowballs on the train?'

'I was trying to hit Sam.'

He was still standing there with a snowball in his hand,

'You're not seriously thinking of throwing another one you dickhead?.'

'No'.

I looked back 30 seconds later and of course he was throwing it. Little :censored: :censored:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Les Biehn said:
Little fuckers on wivelsfield train station, I was actually on the train when one of them threw one through a window trying to hit his mate and hit me instead, soaking me and my book. I believe my comment to him was,

'You stupid little twattwattwattwat, what the f*** were you doing throwing snowballs on the train?'

'I was trying to hit Sam.'

He was still standing there with a snowball in his hand,

'You're not seriously thinking of throwing another one you dickhead?.'

'No'.

I looked back 30 seconds later and of course he was throwing it. Little :censored: :censored:

Sounds like you're getting old, Lesley.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Titanic said:
How fascinating.

Don't like, don't comment you f***ing twat. Thought it was fairly lighthearted story to regale NSC with, wasn't meant to be an earth shattering expose.

Last edited:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
had some kid launch one at me this am , littel fucker was a bit suprised when i rolled a big'n and launched it at his head, just missed but he was on his toes while getting the 2nd one together.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Marvellous scenes at Minis school today they got 10 minutes extra play in the school field before school started as I doubt any of them have seen this much snow.

Massive snow ball fights all round

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Re: Re: Kids throwing snowballs.

Commander said:
Sounds like you're getting old, Lesley.

To be honest I wasn't bothered they were throwing snowballs, just not lunching one through a window and soaking my brand new James Ellroy book while I'm on page 2. I did have a bit of a rage on.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Do what I did skiing - some Essexy twats were throwing snowballs at random windows late at night in the resort. They stopped when I shouted to ask them if they wanted a beer bottle on their heads in return.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Uncle Buck said:
A snowball can be an interesting drink, during a drink the pub dry night.

I think...

alcohol and RAW eggs

thats just f***ing STUPID !!

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Aint we a happy bunch on here this morning. It snows for the first time in years, and the kids are throwing snowballs. Shame on them.:eek: :nono:

Weren't you lot ever young??:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Last edited:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Mr Burns said:
Aint we a happy bunch on here this morning. It snows for the first time in years, and the kids are throwing snowballs. Shame on them.:eek: :nono:

Weren't you lot ever young??:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

The problem is not the kids throwing snowballs in general its when they launch them at unsuspecting members of the public that seems to be getting on peoples tits.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here