Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***********kids just £1.80 for FA Cup Match v Wrexham***********

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
Read in the programme yesterday its only £1.80 for under 10s in the east stand for this fixture and £3.60 IN West & North stands, well done the Albion surprised its not been advertised more??

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
I hope you're right, I wanted to go to this. Misinformation from the club ticket site perhaps then, as it says Southampton, Wrexham and Bristol City are all sold out.

from the website:

Season ticket holders have until 5pm on Wednesday 21st December to secure their regular seat, while tickets will available to all non-season-ticket holders regardless of loyalty points and previous purchase history.

albie_noobs

Jul 25, 2011
Newhaven
The site always says 'sold out' for cup games while they are only available to sth's, don't know why, rest assured they will be on sale 21st 5pm onwards

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
I managed to get a ticket in WSL up the South end which I've not seen available for general league games. This was a week ago so something different has happened with this one.

i think they put the tickets up for sale which are usually empty, for league games they sell them to people who buy tickets from the club shop.

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
17,000 is amazing ! Come on albion fans we could shift another 3000 in next few days at those prices surely !

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Seems there are quite a few who are unaware thet there's still plenty of tickets left, in all stands.

If you know somebody who's said they would like to go but cannot get tickets then please spread the word and let's get a near sellout.

wxmbadger

Dec 13, 2011
And the ticket for my son was £4.80 ... fantastic value.

Have Wrexham sent back their spares yet

Over 2000 sold to date, so there won't be many coming back. There are about 20 fans flying to gatwick/crawley and plenty on busses and trains, it's going to be a big day. I can't wait.

PS. We really do appreciate the help BHA fans gave us in troubled times. Great fixture.

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
Over 2000 sold to date, so there won't be many coming back. There are about 20 fans flying to gatwick/crawley and plenty on busses and trains, it's going to be a big day. I can't wait.

PS. We really do appreciate the help BHA fans gave us in troubled times. Great fixture.

should be a great day then hope we can het our fantastic stadium almost full for you guys !!

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003

Great turn out from your lot if you bring over 2000. Hopefully we will shift a few more to fill up the coffers but I reckon thats about it from us, still 17k will be a decent gate for FA cup early rounds.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
i feel like a dick for taking a seat away from a fellow albion fan (i don't think it will sell out) but i'm going to be travelling to york all day that day so cannot attend, however cup games are 20 loyalty points, i've bought a ticket on the off chance that it means that i can possibly get a ticket for leeds away (i live 20 minutes away) then its a great deal for £3.80.

If anybody needs a ticket in the family stand for an U10, i'll happily pass this ticket on for free.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here