Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***********kids just £1.80 for FA Cup Match v Wrexham***********

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
i feel like a dick for taking a seat away from a fellow albion fan (i don't think it will sell out) but i'm going to be travelling to york all day that day so cannot attend, however cup games are 20 loyalty points, i've bought a ticket on the off chance that it means that i can possibly get a ticket for leeds away (i live 20 minutes away) then its a great deal for £3.80.

If anybody needs a ticket in the family stand for an U10, i'll happily pass this ticket on for free.

Leeds away will NOT sell out. Especially at the £36 they're charging for the worst seats in the house, where away fans have now been moved*

*according to Leeds season ticket-holding family member.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Leeds away will NOT sell out. Especially at the £36 they're charging for the worst seats in the house, where away fans have now been moved*

*according to Leeds season ticket-holding family member.

Fair enough, but it was just based on the assumption that there would be a loyalty-point period of around 150 or something. Also want to get a ticket for hull and doncaster, cant imagine there being a limit for those two but every little helps.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
I reckon we have about 3.5k (including family stand) tickets currently still to sell plus whatever comps dont get used. Add the wrexham 500 plus any non attendees in 1901s and I think a crowd of 17k to 18k sold looks a good call. that should make wrexham about 50 or 60k after deductions.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here