Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kids and Alcohol

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
OK Junior is 16 and going out to his "girlfriends" house and allegedly staying the night.

We are letting him take 4 x bottles of beer as well, is this bad parenting or acceptable ?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
:lol:

plus condoms!

True he might need more than 4 bottles but not being provided for by me.

As for condoms his Mum knows where his secret stash of these is (and it an't in a very secret place either).

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
They can, and will, find more if they need to. Giving him a certain amount will set subconcious limits for him that he will probably stick to if he is a sensible lad, which I'm sure he is, even if he doesn't know it.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
If he hasn't drunk much before then you are probably better off giving him a bucket than the condoms...although both are good for catching messes!!!

...on second thoughts, give him the condoms and forget the beer, at least there is less chance of him making a fool of himself...and you ending up a grandad by next summer!

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
I think 4 is ok. If he wants to have a few drinks then he will get some somehow, he would have been more likley to go and buy a crate if you hadent let him drink.

Like others have said, I would be more cncerned about the 'staying over' bit!

You dont want to have to try and get your grandson a West Ham ticket aswell do you?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Well he said he was staying over there and to be honest it is very difficult to get many answers from him on anything these days unless not his parents.

He has a whole week with us away from nex Thursday and a footie game Sunday which we have suggested he stays in on Saturday night which he has agreed.

I am resonably confident of what he tells us and he has a deadline to text by 22:00 what he is doing otherwise home by 11:00

One True BHA

Sep 2, 2008
absolutely fine. it would be wrong to make him get his hands on it himself. i just hope he doesn't go overboard, pack a few more away, then get his flop on.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
absolutely fine. it would be wrong to make him get his hands on it himself. i just hope he doesn't go overboard, pack a few more away, then get his flop on.

Well he only got 4 bottles from me in a sports bag as well and instructions not to drink it till a her house. We got a letter from the police last May when he was caught with a tinnie in hand in Brighton :laugh:

minnieme

Sep 10, 2006
Brighton
seen her it would take take more than 4 bottles, Try a caseof 24.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Well he only got 4 bottles from me in a sports bag as well and instructions not to drink it till a her house. We got a letter from the police last May when he was caught with a tinnie in hand in Brighton :laugh:

He missed a trick there. The fake details have never failed me.

Some weedy little tosser of a Policemen thinking he was Mr. Billy-big-bollocks just 'cause he had his precious little uniform started giving it large to me after he caught me with a few cans, half of which wernt mine - I was just holding them for my mate while he had a piss - he then f***ed off as soon as he saw the police car. Anyways, he was really having a go at me so I started mouthing back, he then threatened to take me home so I kept my gob-shut, gave him my mums old phone number and he was met with a pleasent little voicemail never to be heard by anyone. WINNER.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
As long as it's a quality brew.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
He missed a trick there. The fake details have never failed me.

Some weedy little tosser of a Policemen thinking he was Mr. Billy-big-bollocks just 'cause he had his precious little uniform started giving it large to me after he caught me with a few cans, half of which wernt mine - I was just holding them for my mate while he had a piss - he then f***ed off as soon as he saw the police car. Anyways, he was really having a go at me so I started mouthing back, he then threatened to take me home so I kept my gob-shut, gave him my mums old phone number and he was met with a pleasent little voicemail never to be heard by anyone. WINNER.

Why is this always the attitude? Even though people are in the wrong it's somehow the authority's fault because they pick you up on it. You can't drink on the streets and you're 16, it's illegal, of course he is going to have a go.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Oh I know that. But it was my last day of school. Every self-respecting kid was out getting lashed but this wet-lettuce thought he'd have a swipe at me and try and look big in front of his colleague, he just made himself look a 24 carat fucktard.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Oh I know that. But it was my last day of school. Every self-respecting kid was out getting lashed but this wet-lettuce thought he'd have a swipe at me and try and look big in front of his colleague, he just made himself look a 24 carat fucktard.

one day you may need this 24 carat .....'s help. Your attitude proves you are perhaps too immature to drink.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here