Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kicked Off In The South Stand

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I had two Mackems on my right and Ned had another two on his left in H block.

They behaved impeccably throughout the game and at the end said to us that the better team won.
Nice people and no problem at all.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The four seats in front of me were all friends and one was a Mackem.

He was mortified by the end, totally slagged of the team (don't blame him they were poor today).

mackem69

Oct 31, 2004
Curious Orange said:
Didn't see or hear any in C block.

Saw their fans in the away end giving their players a right rollicking at half time though!!

:lolol:
C block rows e & f seat 74 :p

Thought you were worthy winners btw.
As far as I know the rollocking occured because a few Sunderland players didn`t think that the fans were getting behind them and were giving them come on actions ( if you know what I mean)

No excuses today we were awful,good luck for the rest of the season......

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
One next to me in H Block who was fine, the initial giveaway was his dispirited applause when we scored. Honestly I would rather have a committed decent away fan next to me, than some local premiership gloryseeker slumming it for a week and asking me which one Leon Knight is.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
cheshunt seagull said:
One next to me in H Block who was fine, the initial giveaway was his dispirited applause when we scored. Honestly I would rather have a committed decent away fan next to me, than some local premiership gloryseeker slumming it for a week and asking me which one Leon Knight is.

I would rather have the local premiership gloryseeker who comes along to a game like yesterday and gets hooked and decides to come again.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I know what you mean though. I saw a Sunderland fan in the home end and he was nice and chatted to others and obviously knew his stuff.

Can be annoying when an idiot who is clearly along for the big games sits next to you

BUT

We need to welcome these people because the 6,000 we get at Withdean wont fill Falmer.

Oct 5, 2003
"We need to welcome these people because the 6,000 we get at Withdean wont fill Falmer."

NO WE DONT its against ground regulatuons to be in the wrong end! Not that the lap dog and the club care coz as you do 'rightfully' point out we cant fill Withdean so what hope do we have of filling a stadium at Falmer!!!!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
FG aka FOOTBALL GENIUS said:
[BNO WE DONT its against ground regulatuons to be in the wrong end! Not that the lap dog and the club care coz as you do 'rightfully' point out we cant fill Withdean so what hope do we have of filling a stadium at Falmer!!!! [/B]

:yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

FG aka FOOTBALL GENIUS said:
"We need to welcome these people because the 6,000 we get at Withdean wont fill Falmer."

NO WE DONT its against ground regulatuons to be in the wrong end! Not that the lap dog and the club care coz as you do 'rightfully' point out we cant fill Withdean so what hope do we have of filling a stadium at Falmer!!!!

What are you on about? Richie was talking about BRIGHTON fans, you spastic.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Yorkie said:
I had two Mackems on my right and Ned had another two on his left in H block.

They behaved impeccably throughout the game and at the end said to us that the better team won.
Nice people and no problem at all.

the blonde was a minx!!!!!!!

D

Deleted User X18H

mackem69 said:
C block rows e & f seat 74 :p

Thought you were worthy winners btw.
As far as I know the rollocking occured because a few Sunderland players didn`t think that the fans were getting behind them and were giving them come on actions ( if you know what I mean)

No excuses today we were awful,good luck for the rest of the season......
Mackem you spikey haired Parka Wearing fellow specky you sat next to me glad to see you got home ok...........see you next season or one day at FALMER.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
We had 2 Sunderland Supporters (in their 50s) next to us. They gave it away when they just "stood up" when we scored our goals.

Having said that they behaved well so we didn't have a problem with them.

Oct 5, 2003
thats Sunderland supporters BREAKING the ground reg & denying true Albion fans an opportunity to see the team not that T*** the lap dog gives a monkies!

Oct 5, 2003
its against ground regulations to be in the wrong end - end of subject.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here