Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kicked Off In The South Stand

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
dave the gaffer said:
the blonde was a minx!!!!!!!

She was also Swedish. I told her she should support Brighton because our keeper was Swedish :lolol:
Her fella took it all in good fun though.
It was pretty obvious that they were 'visitors' as he started taking photos before kick off.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yorkie said:
She was also Swedish. I told her she should support Brighton because our keeper was Swedish :lolol:
Her fella took it all in good fun though.
It was pretty obvious that they were 'visitors' as he started taking photos before kick off.

What photos of his Swedish girlfriend at Withdean - really Yorkie this sort of thing should ONLY be discussed on NSP.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
FG aka FOOTBALL GENIUS said:
thats Sunderland supporters BREAKING the ground reg & denying true Albion fans an opportunity to see the team not that T*** the lap dog gives a monkies!

So why was the seat in the row in front of me, that is always empty, vacant again yesterday?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Buzza said:
So why was the seat in the row in front of me, that is always empty, vacant again yesterday?

So many seats have to remain empty for safety reasons. I think it is 40 throughout the ground but don't quote me on the exact figure.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Sometimes there are people in this particular seat. It was held by a father and son for a few seasons but the son let his season ticket go this season.

mackem69

Oct 31, 2004
hove born&bred said:
Mackem you spikey haired Parka Wearing fellow specky you sat next to me glad to see you got home ok...........see you next season or one day at FALMER.

That was my brother ,I was behind him in row F.We had a good day(apart from the result),chatted to some knowledgable fans.

Didn`t really understand your plight until I spoke to some of your fans,even signed the petition ,good luck for the rest of the season and hope to return to Brighton to see us play at Falmer one day.

We had about 12 in the row behind us in Block N.

They did rather give it away by wearing red and white and looking suitably unhappy as we celebrated Chippy and the Beasts goals............................................

Miserable as sin throughout the whole game.

Mind you if you were a director of SAFC with a debt oftheir size, you'd be a miserable od s*d as well:lolol: :lolol:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here