Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Keys & Gray to Talk Sport??

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Interesting that Keys was on Talk Sports yesterday, a chance to make an apology or was it just softening up the audience for what is to come?
Whilst TS and BSKYB have no joint ownership TS gets their newsfeeds from Sky and their relationship has always been cosy, eg TS always singing the praises of Sky, slagging off the Beeb etc.. Perhaps an exit from TS to Sky in lieu of Keys and Gray's arrival. Lets face it why else are they going to go in broadcast in the UK?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Yeah I'm with that, ESPN would have bitten off Sky's hands to have them before this controversy happened.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
ESPN are a small player, if they did go there a big career back step. My predictation they go to TS, then back to Sky in a couple of years once Murdoch gets his greedy paws on all of it...

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing
Interesting that Keys was on Talk Sports yesterday, a chance to make an apology or was it just softening up the audience for what is to come?
Whilst TS and BSKYB have no joint ownership TS gets their newsfeeds from Sky and their relationship has always been cosy, eg TS always singing the praises of Sky, slagging off the Beeb etc.. Perhaps an exit from TS to Sky in lieu of Keys and Gray's arrival. Lets face it why else are they going to go in broadcast in the UK?

Will both be at Talksport for August new season kick-off, ESPN have already said there not interested

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
ESPN are a small player, if they did go there a big career back step. My predictation they go to TS, then back to Sky in a couple of years once Murdoch gets his greedy paws on all of it...

Once Sky have moved on, I very much doubt they'll hire them again in the future. I doubt anyone will want to hire them in the short term, while this whole saga is fresh in the minds - unless they want the publicity.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
It is unlikely you are going to find someone else mad enough to pay you £1.7M when all you can do is draw over tv screens with crayons!

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Whether you like them or not is not the point.The fact remains that they were stitched up.COmments made about a female lines women nothing to do with it.What it is to do with is that ANDY GRAY is sueing the N.O.T.W over phone hacking claims and who owns sky & N.O.T.W .
RUPERT MURDOCH

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Whether you like them or not is not the point.The fact remains that they were stitched up.COmments made about a female lines women nothing to do with it.What it is to do with is that ANDY GRAY is sueing the N.O.T.W over phone hacking claims and who owns sky & N.O.T.W .
RUPERT MURDOCH

100% correct.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
I think it unlikely that TS would have them - remember the Rodney Marsh "Toon Army" gag a few years ago which got him the sack pretty quickly and also the departures of James Whale and Jon Gaunt ? Also with the Sky interest in TS it wouldn't be the wisest thing to do to piss off your paymasters
Channel 5 will probably snap them up !!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here