Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Keys & Gray to Talk Sport??

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Whether you like them or not is not the point.The fact remains that they were stitched up.COmments made about a female lines women nothing to do with it.What it is to do with is that ANDY GRAY is sueing the N.O.T.W over phone hacking claims and who owns sky & N.O.T.W .
RUPERT MURDOCH

Yes the Murdoch's don't like being sued by anyone, not least one of this employees. I'd never subscribe to Sky on principle, the nasty greedy bunch of people that would like to concentrate world media power soley in their hands..

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Interesting that Keys was on Talk Sports yesterday, a chance to make an apology or was it just softening up the audience for what is to come?
Whilst TS and BSKYB have no joint ownership TS gets their newsfeeds from Sky and their relationship has always been cosy, eg TS always singing the praises of Sky, slagging off the Beeb etc.. Perhaps an exit from TS to Sky in lieu of Keys and Gray's arrival. Lets face it where else are they going to go in broadcast in the UK?

Emm, seems that Keys are just softening up the audience as I said..Richard Keys and Andy Gray join TalkSport | Media | guardian.co.uk .
Didn't think TS could afford them, I'd say they took a hefty pay cut..

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
Talk Sport are already a top station and have added a pair of very experienced broadcasters, I was under the impression that Mike Parry was also a member of the group that are running the station, can anyone throw light on this situation?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here