Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kevin Phillips

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Either answer looks sort of far fetched. I'm not even saying we've signed him. Just from search results it would appear a page for Kevin Phillips has at some point been created by someone at the club.

Totally happy to hold my hands up if I'm proved wrong, exciting to dream though innit?

Off to REMF now. x

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
It's going to be a very......loooong......summer!

Am I the only one who thinks that maybe we could get someone a bit younger? He could play as a second striker to Murray/Barnes but could he last a whole season in league 1?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
IF (Big huge gigantic IF) we sign him won't be able to play 4-5-1 no more

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
Either answer looks sort of far fetched. I'm not even saying we've signed him. Just from search results it would appear a page for Kevin Phillips has at some point been created by someone at the club.

Totally happy to hold my hands up if I'm proved wrong, exciting to dream though innit?

Off to REMF now. x

Er no, run by Dataco! They would create a player page, it takes about five seconds, and they would not do it until a player signed, as we only inform them then, so wide of the mark. Weird sort of Google, FLi glitch though.

You have way too much time on your hands!

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
It is not outside the realms of possibility because Gus has been looking forward since he arrived & will have an idea of who he wants & will want to get it wrapped up asap so that he has as much time as possible to work with his new dream team to ensure we conquer the world. Makes sense doesn't it?

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Er no, run by Dataco! They would create a player page, it takes about five seconds, and they would not do it until a player signed, as we only inform them then, so wide of the mark. Weird sort of Google, FLi glitch though.

You have way too much time on your hands!

Soooo what you are saying....there is a possibilty he could arrive at the Albion?
:lolol:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Weird sort of Google, FLi glitch though.

Hmm. I feel like Neo when he starts to figure out the world he's in is not real, merely an illusion. A "glitch"?

The truth is out there.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
2yownpy.jpg

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

Those didn't come up before. They genuinely didn't. Kevin Phillips was the ONLY non-Brighton player in roughly 30 pages of google search, I explained that about TEN times.

Listen, next time.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Those didn't come up before. They genuinely didn't. Kevin Phillips was the ONLY non-Brighton player in roughly 30 pages of google search, I explained that about TEN times.

Listen, next time.

You still don't appear to be listening.

You posted this about Kevin Phillips. I explained the reason Kevin Phillips appeared, and perhaps so caught up in excitement, you decided to ignore me, and a couple of others.

Someone else found out the trick, before us, and has listed it on a website somewhere.
Google then picked up the listing, and included it in it's results.
Simples.

You then continued for a couple of pages saying "but Phillips is the only one that appears on the official site in Google's results, blah, blah, blah".

I then posted links to Sol Campbell's 'Brighton' profile page, as well as Di Canio's, on this thread, as well as another website. In time, Google has picked those pages up and listed it. Just as I told you that was why Kevin Phillips was appearing. In turn, proving you wrong.

Listening?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
You still don't appear to be listening.

You posted this about Kevin Phillips. I explained the reason Kevin Phillips appeared, and perhaps so caught up in excitement, you decided to ignore me, and a couple of others.

You then continued for a couple of pages saying "but Phillips is the only one that appears on the official site in Google's results, blah, blah, blah".

I then posted links to Sol Campbell's 'Brighton' profile page, as well as Di Canio's, on this thread, as well as another website. In time, Google has picked those pages up and listed it. Just as I told you that was why Kevin Phillips was appearing. In turn, proving you wrong.

I understand. When you posted it at the time though, it seemed you were misunderstanding what I was saying (a lot of people were) regarding those player pages that can be built by taking Brighton's page and changing the ID.

My point was that Kevin Phillips name turns up in the google search, whereas no other non-brighton players (including Sol Campbell) did.

Only now that Sol Campbell and Di Canio are on the search, is your point proved about some other people managing to publish it. Still don't understand how they have though?

Well done, you're clearly more intelligent than the others who couldn't figure out what I was saying. I had lazily lumped you into that category without carefully reading what you said.

cobbyseagull

Jul 31, 2008
KEVIN PHILLIPS comments after scoring 250th league gol against Arsenal...........

"You don't just lose that overnight. I will lose my legs eventually. I am not a player who will run past players at pace.

"But, give me the ball in the box, and I'd like to think a good percentage of the time, I'll put it in the back of the net.

"Someone said to me, who is well respected in the game, that you want to play at the highest level as long as you can. It is easier to go down than to come back up.

"I won't be one of those players in three or four years' time who will still be playing in the lower divisions. The Championship is as far down as I would go."

end of..............

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here