Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kevin Blackwell leave Leeds (Boo Hoo Hoo)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
No brainer really

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
Living in Leeds, I hear all the ramblings of how they are still a big club. I just hope they get O'Leary/Hoddle/Wise and stay in the Championship for few more years yet.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
DIFFBROOK said:
Living in Leeds, I hear all the ramblings of how they are still a big club. I just hope they get O'Leary/Hoddle/Wise and stay in the Championship for few more years yet.

Wise is the popular, realists, choice.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Ken said previously that he wouldn't want to risk souring any personal friendships (he is God father to Wise's kids) by working together but I'd rather have Wise than most of the other names being touted around.

Starry said:
Ken said previously that he wouldn't want to risk souring any personal friendships (he is God father to Wise's kids) by working together but I'd rather have Wise than most of the other names being touted around.

Obviously. There's a reason why the majority of them are out of work. Leeds aren't attractive enough now to entice big names from another club either.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Kylies Stunt Arse said:
Obviously. There's a reason why the majority of them are out of work. Leeds aren't attractive enough now to entice big names from another club either.

Time will tell I guess, we'll never know who is on KBSnr hit list.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here