Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kev the Ape

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Your penalty was over so stop moaning about it and start owning up to the fact that your penalty cost us the game tonight:censored: :angry: :angry: :angry:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
tommy boy said:
and my penalty won it for us

BLASTED into the net

bmf how does it feel to man mark two living legends in ONE game

lets put it this way, It was the first time I have ever been stiff during a game and it was not my legs:love:

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
He wernt the only one marshalling the defence you know!

I dodnt do to badly in setting up seagulljaz straight from a clearence!

Oct 25, 2003
ali_jenkins123 said:
He wernt the only one marshalling the defence you know!

I dodnt do to badly in setting up seagulljaz straight from a clearence!

but lets face it, you all struggled to contain me and badger

you were lucky to keep it at 6 to be honest

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
John Boy said:
Cheers for the lift BMF :wave:

No worries mate. At least you survived my driving skills:lolol:

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Lucky??

If ardie had been even looking at the guy he was suppost to be marking then we would have won 6-5!!

Cant beleive scissorhands got a goal!!!

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
At least I showed all you youngsters that us oldies can still turn on the magic when needed. I felt like Tank playing in that team with all you Wilkins pups:down:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Fragmented Badger said:
BMF v I -

More like clash of the titanics mate:lolol:

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
tommy boy said:
and my penalty won it for us

BLASTED into the net

Could have sworn my smoothly taken penalty was the fifth for our team, and the winning penno... :dunce:

Oct 25, 2003
shaolinpunk said:
Could have sworn my smoothly taken penalty was the fifth for our team, and the winning penno... :dunce:

the pressure was on all of us to be fair, we just rose above it, its just the croc way. my PERFECTLY placed penalty was the turning point, their heads went down after that

but yeah, your penalty won it, and killed them off, to a backdrop of jubilant scenes in the crocs end of the stadium

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
shaolinpunk said:

nope as Kevs penalty went over and you scored the folowing effort so that makes the last 3 pens pointless!

mierosoft

Aug 8, 2006
Burgess Hill
tommy boy said:
the pressure was on all of us to be fair, we just rose above it, its just the croc way. my PERFECTLY placed penalty was the turning point, their heads went down after that

but yeah, your penalty won it, and killed them off, to a backdrop of jubilant scenes in the crocs end of the stadium

Which were also seen after the penalty before due to the poor mathmatical skills displayed within the arena

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
tommy boy said:

Love the fact half our team started celebrating after the fourth pen, then realised, and were a bit flat after we had actually won.. :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here