Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kev the Ape

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Fragmented Badger said:
BMF and Pishead v Tommy and I - CLASH OF THE TITANS!

It was a tense battle fought to the end, but I think you would have to agree the FLAIR came through in the end. Congratulations for even putting up a fight against us, many cannot:clap:

I thought we just about managed to contain the flair but it was as hard as marking a strike partnership of ronaldinho and Henry but I think we just about kept a lid on the flair, I must say the lid was bursting at the seams though.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
It was nice to see Adrie knows about as much about playing football as he does supporting the Albion.:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: Fancy turning up in jeans:jester:

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
The 80,000 strong crowd still celebrated, it was just a shame that the two hooligan eliments within the arena ruined it for everyone else!

Still, the Barnet scout seemed impressed with my defensive displays!

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
I think we couldnt handle adries flair that was there for all to see, we need to know how to harness that for the next game.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
shaolinpunk said:
Love the fact half our team started celebrating after the fourth pen, then realised, and were a bit flat after we had actually won.. :lolol:

But you had already won as Kevs penalty went over. How many more times do we have to say it:lolol: :lolol:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
pishhead said:
I think we couldnt handle adries flair that was there for all to see, we need to know how to harness that for the next game.

If only he had scored when his effort was cleared off the line. That would have been so funny:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
ali_jenkins123 said:
I thaught that B.M.F was our second best player tonight!

After me of course!

It was my lightning counter attacks that swung it for you wasn't it:lolol: :lolol:

1066gull

You can say I was useless Kev, but at least I tried - with a splitting headache. Tou couldn't even put away a penalty.

You say others are picking on me, well you deserve it because you do it to other people just as bad!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
to be fair kevin - and you know we are good friends, i feel you are being hard on adrian

he turned up tonight and gavce 110%. im sure he knows he has limited ability, but if he turns up and gives his all, it is better than a talented playewr turning up anmd not taking it seriously at all - as i did until i got caught oushing uop for corner. and then after that i pulled off 3 saves to keep us in it

in all honesty, i thought adrian was the best player out there tonight. for all the abuse he gets on here, he still had the balls to turn up, and excuse me if i am out of turn, knowing he is rubbish, he still came and played. and it is not an eays journey from where he lives, and for a game in which he wouldnt be involved in a lot, he came, ready to risk the piss taking. and he very nearly won it - it took an imense header off the line to deny him the winning goal

however well everyone played, he deserves possibly more credit than anyone - top work adrian, and i hope to see you at the next one

oh, and sorry for my 2 IMMENSE savesa to deny you kev - but it was seagulls club bunsiness. and everyone knows penalty shootouts are decided with the first kick - needless to say it was saved....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here