Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
:bowdown: :bowdown:

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
i supose he proved could still do a job and i wouldnt of wanted anyone else to take that pen! but he played in the middle were he is best which allowed cox and john to push forward! i think it would of been a diffrerent situation if he was left back well played tonight though!

(yes lynch was gash at left back but that winger had some pace jesus:eek: )

H

helsinki seagull

Who is MONKFISH?
What a load of 'tosh' you talk, with you it's not just an opinion it's full of venham and hate, Be assured for the last 10 years this club would have been the poorer without the dedication and passion showed by Kerry Mayo.
Last night Kerry came on and did the job asked,kept his cool when needed at the end.
Lay off, dedicate some of your own passion to supporting the club more positively instead..:flameboun :albion:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
helsinki seagull said:
Be assured for the last 10 years this club would have been the poorer without the dedication and passion showed by Kerry Mayo.

amen to that.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I think the thing about Kerry is he can pass, he can tackle but he makes fundemental errors. He has games where he gets it right but also has games where he looks like he shits it everytime the ball is near him or get the wrong side of his man. I think ability wise Kerry is ok but mentally he is lacking, which is strange for a player of his experience.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Les Biehn said:
I think the thing about Kerry is he can pass, he can tackle but he makes fundemental errors. He has games where he gets it right but also has games where he looks like he shits it everytime the ball is near him or get the wrong side of his man. I think ability wise Kerry is ok but mentally he is lacking, which is strange for a player of his experience.
You're a top chap but I could not disagree with you more. Unfortunately, it seems some just can't lay off the affable guy, for some weird, unfathomable reason.

I'd say he's the classic player who's clearly not blessed with an abundance of natural footballing talent but he more than makes up for it with buckets of commitment, professionalism and sheer hard graft - ever heard him moan when he's been dropped? Ever seen him give less then 110% when he gets recalled? Ever seen him stop running towards the end of game when we're losing?

He IS the Albion. And fully deserves a moment of glory from last night, they don't come around very often. A great pro.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Man of Harveys said:
You're a top chap but I could not disagree with you more. Unfortunately, it seems some just can't lay off the affable guy, for some weird, unfathomable reason.

I'd say he's the classic player who's clearly not blessed with an abundance of natural footballing talent but he more than makes up for it with buckets of commitment, professionalism and sheer hard graft - ever heard him moan when he's been dropped? Ever seen him give less then 110% when he gets recalled? Ever seen him stop running towards the end of game when we're losing?

He IS the Albion. And fully deserves a moment of glory from last night, they don't come around very often. A great pro.

Yep, agree with that. Not a huge amount of ability but knows his limitations and makes up for it with his commitment.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Commander said:
Yep, agree with that. Not a huge amount of ability but knows his limitations and makes up for it with his commitment.

Agree as well.

Let's not forget - we are a Div 1 side. We are not Man U or Chelsea and he is not Rooney or Henry. Well done once again Kerry.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
So is it ability that means he spoons the ball out of play when he has clearly shown he can pass? Is it ability that means he consistently gets the wrong side of his man? I think Its confidence and tactical awareness.

Don't get me wrong I'm not having a go at Mayo, as far as I see it they are just the facts of his game. If anything Mayo frustrates me because I think if he sorted out his mental side he would be a very steady, decent player for us.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Les Biehn said:
If anything Mayo frustrates me because I think if he sorted out his mental side he would be a very steady, decent player for us.
He already is. And his "mental side" is a positive inspiration to us all compared to most other players.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Man of Harveys said:
He already is. And his "mental side" is a positive inspiration to us all compared to most other players.

You misunderstand me. By mental side I mean confidence and tactical awareness, I think his attitude and effort are absolutely first class.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
helsinki seagull said:
Who is MONKFISH?
What a load of 'tosh' you talk, with you it's not just an opinion it's full of venham and hate, Be assured for the last 10 years this club would have been the poorer without the dedication and passion showed by Kerry Mayo.
Last night Kerry came on and did the job asked,kept his cool when needed at the end.
Lay off, dedicate some of your own passion to supporting the club more positively instead..:flameboun :albion:

Jesus shut the hell up u big goon this thread was so 3 weeks ago!

and i bounced to to say well done to kerry! :shootself

still not a decent left back feel he will do a decent job in the middle if he gets the chance to fill in for el bad!?

H

helsinki seagull

munkfish!

:shootself So now I know who munkfish is . what a chump!!!

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Re: Re: Kerry Mayo

Munkfish said:
Jesus shut the hell up u big goon this thread was so 3 weeks ago!

and i bounced to to say well done to kerry! :shootself

still not a decent left back feel he will do a decent job in the middle if he gets the chance to fill in for el bad!?

You bounced a thread slating him in order to praise him. :glare:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Re: Re: Re: Kerry Mayo

jonny.rainbow said:
You bounced a thread slating him in order to praise him. :glare:

You have to say, that shows some balls.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here