Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kerry Mayo Testimonial Brochure : On Sale TODAY

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I've got mine and then left it at a friend's house this evening. :rolleyes:

So I'll have to wait to read it.
I hope Kerry gets loads of money from his testimonial year so that he's got a financial cushion to help him when he starts a new career aged 35 or 36.

Mustela Furo

Advantage Player
Jul 7, 2003
Yorkie said:
I've got mine and then left it at a friend's house this evening. :rolleyes:

Oi - they are not for sharing you know ... there is plenty enough to go round if your friend wants their own copy :)

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Robert Lester Zamora said:
Oi - they are not for sharing you know ... there is plenty enough to go round if your friend wants their own copy :)

Don't worry I'm asking for it back. I'm just annoyed that I left it there because I haven't read it yet :D

yorkshire seagull

May 18, 2004
Leeds
Hi

Will you be bringing any up to the Leeds game? It doesn't look like they're being sold on the Club Shop site, and I definitely want one..

If not, is there a way of ordering via post?

Cheers

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Any signing sessions planned? Seems only good and proper to get one or other, or maybe two, Kerry Mayos to sign these sure-to-be collectors items. Or did somebody already mention it & I was to lazy to look?

Last edited:

Mustela Furo

Advantage Player
Jul 7, 2003
There will be three fans forums at different times of the year -- one at Worthing, one at Eastbourne, one at Burgess Hill

These will be ideal signing sessions, as indeed will any of the testimonial events that are planned.

We may also do a session at the club shop.

Kerry also did a walkabout before Saturday's game and signed quite a few - he will do that again if he is still out for the Sheff Utd game (although he really expects to be back in action before then)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here