Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kerry Mayo expecting to leave

Ken Newbury

Feb 6, 2006
1/2 mile from LDC country
It looks like Kerry Mayo expects his future to be elsewhere as he has put his Peacehaven house up for sale; not the sign of a footballer who expects to be given a further one year contract here. Personally I'd rather he stays next season, a very useful squad player who can be relied on for his experience.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ken Newbury said:
It looks like Kerry Mayo expects his future to be elsewhere as he has put his Peacehaven house up for sale; not the sign of a footballer who expects to be given a further one year contract here. Personally I'd rather he stays next season, a very useful squad player who can be relied on for his experience.

Or maybe he is moving to another area in Sussex or a bigger house ???

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Re: Re: Kerry Mayo expecting to leave

Beach Hut said:
Or maybe he is moving to another area in Sussex or a bigger house ???

Prehaps from the proceeds of his testomonial year?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Ken Newbury said:

without doubt one of the most pathetic 'Jump To A Conslusion' I have ever read on NSC...Well Done that man :clap:

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Kylies Stunt Arse said:
Kerry moved out of Peacehaven about 3 years ago. So it's more likely that either he still owns that house and is selling it now, or that the people that bought it off him are now selling up.
correct, he's lived in one of the new places up by tideway for the last 3 years

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
....oh gawd, don't say Palace have come in for him!

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
I was seen leaving a funeral directors in Worthing in the early hours of this morning, does that mean I've murdered my wife?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
His neighbour, a certain Gary Hart moved a few months ago. ???

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Shropshire Seagull said:
Here's my conclusion jump/leap ...

Needs a bigger house as Mrs Kerry is now expecting :eek:

And the father is .... [George Burley] :p

Baby Burtz

Feb 27, 2006
Brighton
i heard he is moving to rottingdean, dont know how true it is

Ken Newbury

Feb 6, 2006
1/2 mile from LDC country
Re: Re: Kerry Mayo expecting to leave

Marc said:
without doubt one of the most pathetic 'Jump To A Conslusion' I have ever read on NSC...Well Done that man :clap:

What conclusion have I jumped to?

A friend of Kerry's told me on Saturday morning that "Kerry has put his house up for sale as he dosn't expect to be at Brighton next year". He also mentioned that "a couple of other clubs were interested in offering him a contract if he was to leave Brighton".

So I didn't jump to any conclusion about anything, I merely reported on here what I had heard yesterday morning.

I hardly class that as pathetic Marc.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here