Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kerry Mayo expecting to leave

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Re: Re: Re: Kerry Mayo expecting to leave

Ken Newbury said:
What conclusion have I jumped to?

"a couple of other clubs were interested in offering him a contract if he was to leave Brighton".

Worthing or Bognor?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Shropshire Seagull said:
Here's my conclusion jump/leap ...

Needs a bigger house as Mrs Kerry is now expecting :eek:

And the father is .... [insert you scandal making name here] :p
Leon Knight.

I hope we keep Kerry.

Ken Newbury said:

A friend of Kerry's told me on Saturday morning that "Kerry has put his house up for sale as he dosn't expect to be at Brighton next year". He also mentioned that "a couple of other clubs were interested in offering him a contract if he was to leave Brighton".

So I didn't jump to any conclusion about anything, I merely reported on here what I had heard yesterday morning.

I hardly class that as pathetic Marc.

But that isn't what you said to start with, and, as this "friend" of Kerry's doesn't actually even know where he lives then what sort of reaction did you expect.

As I understood it Kerry has played enough games this season to activate a clause in his contract for another year. This may not be the case however as I haven't seen this on the official site.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003

Ken Newbury said:

A friend of Kerry's told me on Saturday morning that "Kerry has put his house up for sale as he dosn't expect to be at Brighton next year". He also mentioned that "a couple of other clubs were interested in offering him a contract if he was to leave Brighton".

So I didn't jump to any conclusion about anything, I merely reported on here what I had heard yesterday morning.

I hardly class that as pathetic Marc.

eerr your first post never stated any of this conversation, so yes it was pathetic! :rolleyes:

the Realist

Feb 5, 2006
Re: Re: Kerry Mayo expecting to leave

Harty said:
I was seen leaving a funeral directors in Worthing in the early hours of this morning, does that mean I've murdered my wife?

No ... just planning to and making sure you have somewhere to hide the body.

Last edited:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Kerry Mayo expecting to leave

Bromley shrimp said:
Yeah, changing his name to "Dave" and nationallity to South African and the mystery's unravelled - it's Dave the Kaffer, Mile Oak. (coat)

Dave the kaffir

Brilliant

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Kerry is easily good enough for the third division.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here