Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ken Livingstones Nazi Jibe.

Easy 10 said:
He likened a jewish reporter to being like a Nazi guard at Auschwitz. Sorry, but no matter how pissed off we all get with "political correctness", THAT was a f***ing shitty thing to say and he damn well should apologise.

BOLLOCKS - he was saying the Daily Mail was a supporter of Hitler and reminding the reporter that's the kind of rag he's working for - perfectly legitimate.

Ken Livingstone - LEGEND :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Paint a little tache' on, and he's not a million miles from Adolf actually.
_39195313_livingstone203.jpg

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Erm, yeah. Hitler and Red Ken - spitting image ???

Anyway, good game this one. The Easy 10 lookalike gallery:

This week:
Murphy2.jpg
paul_daniels.jpg

Eddie Murphy and Paul Daniels? Could be twins, and never seen in the same room. Coincidence? I think not.

Last edited:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Great game...next up, the fine public of NSC, I give you the one and only....HERMANN GOERING

bennyhill01.jpg

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
London Irish said:
BOLLOCKS - he was saying the Daily Mail was a supporter of Hitler and reminding the reporter that's the kind of rag he's working for - perfectly legitimate.

I loved it when he was interviewed for the news.. he just said "The British Press are Scum, the worst type of scum in the world" and walked off..:lolol:

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
London Irish said:

Thats it L I,....... but I wonder what you would have said if those very words were uttered by someone who doesn't lean quite as far to 'port' as Red Ken.

My view, Ken was backed into a corner and said regrettably I guess, the first things that entered his head in the circumstances he found himself in. I believe he has no case to answer, though I suspect it has been blown out of proportion to make maximum waves at the time of most sensitivity, ie Olympic bid visit.

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
Ken has a history of being around when accidents happen. Didn't someone fall down the stairs after attending a party with him a while back?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here