Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ken Brown

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I was sitting in my car in the car park at Carlisle season before last when there was a knock at my window and Ken Brown introduced himself and said thanks for coming. I thought it was a nice touch.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I was sitting in my car in the car park at Carlisle season before last when there was a knock at my window and Ken Brown introduced himself and said thanks for coming. I thought it was a nice touch.

Brown licker

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN

I was SITTING in Trap 1 in the GENTS having a HAND shandy before the Carlisle GAME and Ken Brown KNOCKED on the door AND thanked ME for COMING too :thumbsup:

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex

but does he answer your emails?

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
There always has to be a target doesn't there. NSC at it's finest. I don't give a f*** if I get slated for this but what is the point of digging at Brown & passing the blame for Calderon & whatever else people want to throw at him. This is truly showing some people on here to be absolute wankers & desperate for something to winge about. I don't know the man or really give a toss about him as long as he does his job & makes this a club that is run professionally & if TB thinks he does that then that's all that matters because it was him who put £93,000,000 or however much & whatever it takes to run this club over & above what comes in through the paltry gate receipts then that is really the only opinion on his performance that counts. I read (& sometimes write) so much shite on here from those who just have to be negative about any f***ing thing they can get their moany selfs in a lather about it is beyond belief. I don't want a sanitised NSC I would just like there to be less moaning about anything at all & more positivity. I am going to take a break until July or better still August unless I see on BBC we have signed someone otherwise I will go crazy. I really think that some folks (a minority thankfully) will never be happy unless they are pissing & moaning about who we have or haven't signed, about players not waving at them, about members of the management staff not being charismatic enough & just about anything they can f***ing moan about. When you are in a position to do a better job step up & do it, until then shut the f*** up! Now I'm moaning. Christ roll on August. (I should be careful what I wish for, I know.)
Until August, goodbye.

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Sorry but this thread is IMHO is way off line.

Ken does a good professional job, and one of the main problems is that its all been so cosy and uber fan friendly since the 1997 takeover, not necessarily a totally bad thing, so when someone is appointed who does the job without worryinng about either consulting or offending the 'inner sanctum' then there will be certain issues that arise.

Judge Ken Brown when we are installed at Falmer, turning a profit and knocking on the door of the top flight.

Last edited:

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

Ken does a good professional job, and one of the main problems is that its all been some cosy and uber fan friendly since the 1997 takeover, not necessairly a totally bad thing, so when someone is appointed who does the job without worryinng about either consulting or offending the 'inner sanctum' then there will be certain issues that arise.

Judge Ken Brown when we are installed at Falmer, turning a profit and knocking on the door of the top flight.

on the basis that harty probably has seen ken in action so to speak (unlike the majority of us) i agree totally with his view on this :thumbsup:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009

Ken does a good professional job, and one of the main problems is that its all been some cosy and uber fan friendly since the 1997 takeover, not necessairly a totally bad thing, so when someone is appointed who does the job without worryinng about either consulting or offending the 'inner sanctum' then there will be certain issues that arise.

Shut up, we must hate him for no apparent reason. He is the anti-christ. Brown OUT. :censored:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I saw Ken Brown in Wetherspoons down George Street after an evening game last season. Some old fella with a jack russell was in front of him at the bar being served, but he was umming and arring a bit over what to have. You could see Ken was getting a bit ratty (there was only one person serving so it was taking ages anyway). Eventually Ken just snapped, booted this old fella's walking stick across the pub, butted him in the face, and then began clubbing his dog across the head and ribs with an empty bottle of Efes.

Fortunately I made all that up, but it just goes to show what a nasty bit of work Ken Brown is doesn't it.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN

Ken does a good professional job, and one of the main problems is that its all been so cosy and uber fan friendly since the 1997 takeover, not necessarily a totally bad thing, so when someone is appointed who does the job without worryinng about either consulting or offending the 'inner sanctum' then there will be certain issues that arise.

I HAVE never HEARD the 'INNER sanctum' mentioned BEFORE, are THESE some SORT of uber LICKERS ?
Should MEMBERS of the 'inner SANCTUM' be OUTED ?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
There always has to be a target doesn't there. NSC at it's finest. I don't give a f*** if I get slated for this but what is the point of digging at Brown & passing the blame for Calderon & whatever else people want to throw at him. This is truly showing some people on here to be absolute wankers & desperate for something to winge about. I don't know the man or really give a toss about him as long as he does his job & makes this a club that is run professionally & if TB thinks he does that then that's all that matters because it was him who put £93,000,000 or however much & whatever it takes to run this club over & above what comes in through the paltry gate receipts then that is really the only opinion on his performance that counts. I read (& sometimes write) so much shite on here from those who just have to be negative about any f***ing thing they can get their moany selfs in a lather about it is beyond belief. I don't want a sanitised NSC I would just like there to be less moaning about anything at all & more positivity. I am going to take a break until July or better still August unless I see on BBC we have signed someone otherwise I will go crazy. I really think that some folks (a minority thankfully) will never be happy unless they are pissing & moaning about who we have or haven't signed, about players not waving at them, about members of the management staff not being charismatic enough & just about anything they can f***ing moan about. When you are in a position to do a better job step up & do it, until then shut the f*** up! .

Couldn't agree more. Although I'd probably have used a bit more punctuation...

This

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I don't like him either,
Since he has been in charge there seems to be less concern about the fans in dealings with the club, and more concerned with professionlism.
While professionlism isn't bad per se, and some good things have come from this, there is still an aura of lack of concern.

:wozza:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I don't like him either, and neither did Millwall fans when he was managing director there.
Since he has been in charge (2 years ago, put in place by Knight) there seems to be less concern about the fans in dealings with the club, and more concerned with professionlism.
While professionlism isn't bad per se, and some good things have come from this, there is still an aura of lack of concern.
Millwall fans hated him because he banned loads of hooligans.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
If Knight was dealing with contracts Kuipers and Hart would have been given a new one.....

Why rush in on player contracts when there are plenty of decent players out there on free's?

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
i don't like him either, and neither did millwall fans when he was managing director there.
Since he has been in charge (2 years ago, put in place by knight) there seems to be less concern about the fans in dealings with the club, and more concerned with professionlism.

albion in professional football club shock!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here