Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ken Brown

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
I don't like him either, and neither did Millwall fans when he was managing director there.
Since he has been in charge (2 years ago, put in place by Knight) there seems to be less concern about the fans in dealings with the club, and more concerned with professionlism.
While professionlism isn't bad per se, and some good things have come from this, there is still an aura of lack of concern.

What a load of crap.

As someone else stated, he banned loads of hooligans at Millwall, which obviously piss a load of them off.

Ken talks to supporters, when he has time, and cares what they think. He's a football man.

It's the same logic as the NHS; you don't hear about the hundreds of good things they do, just the odd bad thing.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
I still feel there's an issue over ticket pricing, but I realise this is a much bigger issue than simply Ken Brown.

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
Sorry but this thread is IMHO is way off line.

Ken does a good professional job, and one of the main problems is that its all been so cosy and uber fan friendly since the 1997 takeover, not necessarily a totally bad thing, so when someone is appointed who does the job without worryinng about either consulting or offending the 'inner sanctum' then there will be certain issues that arise.

Judge Ken Brown when we are installed at Falmer, turning a profit and knocking on the door of the top flight.

There were two other people you said similar things about some time back.

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
What a load of crap.

As someone else stated, he banned loads of hooligans at Millwall, which obviously piss a load of them off.

Ken talks to supporters, when he has time, and cares what they think. He's a football man.

It's the same logic as the NHS; you don't hear about the hundreds of good things they do, just the odd bad thing.

Blimey!!!!

Did YOU write that?

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Ken "the ghost" brown. Sums up his presence at our club nicely. Utter waste of space. Very unpopular. Not far off the class of '96/97

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I'm sorry, but if you havent met the guy how can you POSSIBLY say you don't like him.

It's like a bloody playground sometimes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here