Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kelvin Morton (the 5 penalties)

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
I was there - my second away game.

Remember the police horses going mental at the back of the terrace as we celebrated another penalty miss.

Great atmosphere, I think, but it was pretty scary!

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Soul Finger said:
I was there - my second away game.

Remember the police horses going mental at the back of the terrace as we celebrated another penalty miss.

Great atmosphere, I think, but it was pretty scary!

Some of the worst trouble i have ever seen before and after that match, total carnage!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
The Auditor said:
was in the Holmedale road end keeping quiet ......
Weren't we allocated part of the Holmesdale end? I remember standing there and don't think that we'd gone "undercover".

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
Man of Harveys said:
Weren't we allocated part of the Holmesdale end? I remember standing there and don't think that we'd gone "undercover".

we were in the middle near the goal with a couple of Palace mates..BHA definitely had the corner area on some games but I dont know about that one ...we normally had the Supermarket end pre supermarket of course

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Man of Harveys said:

Your memorty fails you. We were squeezed into the corner. In those days you were a key member of the notorious Brighton firm called the 'Anabolic Steroids' and maybe you were attempting to infiltrate the home neanderthals for a spot of bovver!

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
SJ's Love Monkey said:
That was carnage too!! :ohmy:

this was real carnage...

Attachments

• cart.jpg
    cart.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 110

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Perry Milkins said:
Your memorty fails you. We were squeezed into the corner.
Oh pedantic one, the corner of the HOMOSDALE end - that's still the HOMOSDALE end! That's what I thought, hence the fact we were near the spotty ones in the Arthur Wait shed.

What year was that game?

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Man of Harveys said:
Oh pedantic one, the corner of the HOMOSDALE end - that's still the HOMOSDALE end! That's what I thought, hence the fact we were near the spotty ones in the Arthur Wait shed.

What year was that game?

Oh pedantic one indeed. It would have been the Holmesdale Corner then wouldn't it. God you do argue like a snotty 12 year old sometimes.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Perry Milkins said:
Oh pedantic one indeed. It would have been the Holmesdale Corner then wouldn't it. God you do argue like a snotty 12 year old sometimes.
And you SMELL.

Besides, what are you on about? Was there a feature called the Holmesdale CORNER or not? I doubt it - it was just the End, which is what was said. I think you've lost your marbles, old son.

Black N Tan

Jan 28, 2006
West London
I had complimentries for that game and directly behind me that day was seated the late David Rocastle and then team mate Michael Thomas. The funniest incident was after a young lad got Rocastles autograph he then asked him who the other geezer was and did he play football.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Man of Harveys said:
And you SMELL.

Besides, what are you on about? Was there a feature called the Holmesdale CORNER or not? I doubt it - it was just the End, which is what was said. I think you've lost your marbles, old son.

If I have then they will be in exactly the same place as the few sandwiches that were meant for your picnic.

Are you expecting me to flounce? I mean that is your new vocation is it not MoH Flounce Hunter!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here