Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Keeper for tommorow???

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
Grendel said:
Mark McGhee is set to name an unchanged team for the fourth match in succession for tomorrow's sell-out clash with Coventry at Withdean

The Albion boss has no fresh injury worries, and speaking this morning he told seagulls.co.uk, "I expect to play an unchanged team. Alex Frutos came on and I thought showed good things, but Albert lasted the full 90 minutes for the first time and got stronger as the game went on.

"So the team, assuming nothing happens at training this morning, will be the same."

Am I missing something here?

yes u are......henderson was injured today hence a new keeper for tomoz.......i have been told someone at the club

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Grendel said:

"So the team, assuming nothing happens at training this morning, will be the same."

Am I missing something here?

YES!!

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
I know the other name in question Brighton Boy........well what can I say apart from :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Grendel

Jul 28, 2005
Seaford
Brighton Boy said:
yes u are......henderson was injured today hence a new keeper for tomoz.......i have been told someone at the club

So who is it then? If you're so sure about it then why not tell us?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Race said:
I know the other name in question Brighton Boy........well what can I say apart from :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Would Tank be giving him a lift as well?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Race said:

is that good or bad?!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
KinkyGoebels said:
its ben roberts isnt it......:jester:

i would LOVE it if it was

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here