Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Keeper for tommorow???

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
KinkyGoebels said:
you were wrong tho? :glare:

No. There was a contingancy plan if Redknapp said no to Blayney.

Last edited:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Eating humble pie... thought it was a wind-up because of the secrecy thing... still don't undertsand why it was hushed-up, but sorry to those in the know for ever doubting your info...

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
B.W. said:
Eating humble pie... thought it was a wind-up because of the secrecy thing... still don't undertsand why it was hushed-up, but sorry to those in the know for ever doubting your info...

There wasn't a secrecy thing.
People are for ever moaning the offiicial site doesn't keep up to date.
Even Tank didn't know until tea time whether Blayney was available although he knew at lunchtime there was a possibility he was giving him a lift because Henderson had injured himself in training.

By teatime Albion staff in the office have gone home so therefore the website isn't likely to be updated.
On a matchday there are lots of other things to attend to although the site did actually get updated before the match.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Yorkie said:
Even Tank didn't know until tea time whether Blayney was available although he knew at lunchtime there was a possibility he was giving him a lift because Henderson had injured himself in training.

By teatime Albion staff in the office have gone home so therefore the website isn't likely to be updated.
On a matchday there are lots of other things to attend to although the site did actually get updated before the match.
I'm suprised The Argus didn't pick up on it. ???

Oh wait, no I'm not. :lolol:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Yorkie said:

OK... no secrecy, just incompetent reporting of what is going on.. great!... :)

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
B.W. said:
OK... no secrecy, just incompetent reporting of what is going on.. great!... :)

Do you work? What hours do work?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
KinkyGoebels said:
i knew about it earlier tho - cant have been that hard to keep people up to date via text?

The text was sent out on Saturday morning.
Someone who gets the official ones fwd it on to me. Again it classes as a press release.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here