Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Keeper for tommorow???

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
Ladies and gentlemen it will be Blayney or some one who i dont wish to name....

I have had this confirmed but waint and see....

He is a good keeper

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I have it on good authority, from a reliable source, close to the club, that we WILL have a 'keeper in goal tomorrow....remember...you heard it here FIRST! :thumbsup:

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
im telling you.....Blayney will be in goal tommorow or another keeper who i aint naming....

If he plays it will just be for the 1 game

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
wont be there anyway

H2O

Jul 27, 2004
Hove
Brighton Boy said:
im telling you.....Blayney will be in goal tommorow or another keeper who i aint naming....

If he plays it will just be for the 1 game

name him or your lying!:jester:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
H2O said:
name him or your lying!:jester:

He has named him in a PM to me.............

................................I'm just going out for a run...

... back soon:lolol:

Last edited:

Grendel

Jul 28, 2005
Seaford
Mark McGhee is set to name an unchanged team for the fourth match in succession for tomorrow's sell-out clash with Coventry at Withdean

The Albion boss has no fresh injury worries, and speaking this morning he told seagulls.co.uk, "I expect to play an unchanged team. Alex Frutos came on and I thought showed good things, but Albert lasted the full 90 minutes for the first time and got stronger as the game went on.

"So the team, assuming nothing happens at training this morning, will be the same."

Am I missing something here?

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Mark McGhee is set to name an unchanged team for the fourth match in succession for tomorrow's sell-out clash with Coventry at Withdean

The Albion boss has no fresh injury worries, and speaking this morning he told seagulls.co.uk, "I expect to play an unchanged team. Alex Frutos came on and I thought showed good things, but Albert lasted the full 90 minutes for the first time and got stronger as the game went on.

"So the team, assuming nothing happens at training this morning, will be the same."

???

You still going to RIM me later

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here