Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Keeley leaves the Albion.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Ernest said:
That was what was missing from FA Cup final day , Mick McManus and Steve Logan :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Most times it was McManus and Jackie Pallo.

Good luck to Keeley. Who will we get now, have Worthing got a gk coach who would be cheap, 2nd thoughts I have seen their goalkeeper and he is crap so forget that idea.

Last edited:

macky

Dec 28, 2004
Harty said:
I hate to use this word but you really are a **** mate.
who you calling a ****
thats what i love about you lot
making it personel
im not a **** mate
like he's no f***ing legend
you dont me so dont go calling me a ****

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
**** **** f***ing f*** f*** f***ing legend f*** **** FUUUCCCKKKK :) All the best Keeley too young to ever have seen you play but all the goalkeepers in my time have been filled with praise for you :clap:

macky

Dec 28, 2004
sir danny cullip said:
**** **** f***ing f*** f*** f***ing legend f*** **** FUUUCCCKKKK :) All the best Keeley too young to ever have seen you play but all the goalkeepers in my time have been filled with praise for you :clap:
f*** me i better be careful i have a spotty face bh keyboard f***ing warrior calling mwe a **** now
i aint going to get in a row with you lot
but you should only say things on here
you would say to peple in the street
some people are crazy

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
macky said:
f*** me i better be careful i have a spotty face bh keyboard f***ing warrior calling mwe a **** now
i aint going to get in a row with you lot
but you should only say things on here
you would say to peple in the street
some people are crazy

:lolol: I wasnt even aiming that at you, just thought Id join in all the "****ing" and "f***ing".

Id rather be me," a spotty face bh keyboard 'f***ing' warrior" and have some half decent command of the english language than whatever you would describe yourself as!

macky

Dec 28, 2004
Harty said:
Quick Macky Mummy's calling your horlicks is ready.............
never had one mate
i cant get in to this and if i were you i really wouldnt make this personel

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
macky said:
im not knocking the bloke good player good coach ?
but all im saying he's off first chance he gets and good luck to him
but he's not a legend

Mate, the words hole, stop and digging come to mind. Keelo probably has a mortgage to pay, and needs job security, even if it is to the South Coast scum and to work for Mr 10% (allegedly). One can argue till the cows come home what constitutes a legend (clearly Zamora, Ward, Foster and Horton were), but the fact that Keelo fetched the most we have ever got for a goalkeeper speaks volumes. If he had been around today, we would probably have got heaps more than £240,000 for him. I'm told that Peter Grummitt was the best keeper the Albion ever had, but in my 22 years of watching the club, Keelo is undoubtedly the finest to have stood between the sticks for the Albion. I can only remember one mistake (against Chelsea in 1989), but countless saves of real quality.

macky

Dec 28, 2004
West Hoathly Seagull said:
Mate, the words hole, stop and digging come to mind. Keelo probably has a mortgage to pay, and needs job security, even if it is to the South Coast scum and to work for Mr 10% (allegedly). One can argue till the cows come home what constitutes a legend (clearly Zamora, Ward, Foster and Horton were), but the fact that Keelo fetched the most we have ever got for a goalkeeper speaks volumes. If he had been around today, we would probably have got heaps more than £240,000 for him. I'm told that Peter Grummitt was the best keeper the Albion ever had, but in my 22 years of watching the club, Keelo is undoubtedly the finest to have stood between the sticks for the Albion. I can only remember one mistake (against Chelsea in 1989), but countless saves of real quality.
i dont think you know your club
we got more that that for beeney

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Yes, I'd forgotten Beeney, another fine keeper, not too good on the details tonight. I'd say Keelo just edged it though, but Beeney was a fine keeper, and I particularly remember a save against Portscum in the FA Cup. Again, we could argue all day and all night over whether either was a legend. That I do not propose to do.

John Byrnes Mullet

Global Circumnavigator
Oct 4, 2004
Brighton
Thanks John,

Great Keeper, great bloke and I'm sure you'lll be back here as
kit man once you retire from the Pompey acadamy.
My favourite Albion keeper for sure.

macky

Dec 28, 2004
Yes, I'd forgotten Beeney, another fine keeper, not too good on the details tonight. I'd say Keelo just edged it though, but Beeney was a fine keeper, and I particularly remember a save against Portscum in the FA Cup. Again, we could argue all day and all night over whether either was a legend. That I do not propose to do.

macky

Dec 28, 2004
in fact beeneyi would say is more of a legend because his fee really saved the club
and if notrhing else i do have knowledge about my club

Last edited:

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
macky said:
in fact beeneyi would say is more of a legend because his fee really saved the club
and if notrhing else i do have knowledge about my club
You might have knowledge about the club, but you have f*** all knowledge about Keeley. This wasn't the first offer he had. FACT. He didn't jump ship the first time around. FACT. He was sold, he was told to go. FFS who would want to go to Oldham anyway.

He was paid peanuts for his work here. He's gone to a job that pays a proper salary.

I won't call you a ****, only one person on here is a ****, and he don't post anymore, but what I will say is you are not sounding the most reasonable person on here regarding this subject. You obviosuly don't know the facts about the situtation, so stop trying to sound like you do.

For what's its worth, I've been watching the Albion since the 80s, the first keeper I remember is Moseley, and I would say Keeley is the best we've had since then. Beeney was good, but not as good as Keeley. Kuipers by the way is shit compared to Keeley, not fit to wipe the mans arse.........

macky

Dec 28, 2004
Mr Burns said:
You might have knowledge about the club, but you have f*** all knowledge about Keeley. This wasn't the first offer he had. FACT. He didn't jump ship the first time around. FACT. He was sold, he was told to go. FFS who would want to go to Oldham anyway.

He was paid peanuts for his work here. He's gone to a job that pays a proper salary.

I won't call you a ****, only one person on here is a ****, and he don't post anymore, but what I will say is you are not sounding the most reasonable person on here regarding this subject. You obviosuly don't know the facts about the situtation, so stop trying to sound like you do.

For what's its worth, I've been watching the Albion since the 80s, the first keeper I remember is Moseley, and I would say Keeley is the best we've had since then. Beeney was good, but not as good as Keeley. Kuipers by the way is shit compared to Keeley, not fit to wipe the mans arse.........
all im saying he is not a legend
and he's gone for more money
good for him but he is not and never will be a legend
and because i dont think he is and never was im being called a ****
by people that in life are probably very mouse like

Last edited:

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
macky said:
all im saying he is not a legend
and he's gone for more money
good for him but he is not and never will be a legend
and because i dont think he is and never was im being called a ****
by people that in life are probably very mouse like
True, but because you don't think he's a legend doesn't mean others don't. You must have posted about 20 times so far that you don't think he's a legend. But some think he is. I personally don't think Steve Foster is a legend. To me he's one of the most over-rated hunks of shit ever to play for us, but that's my opinion.

Who can blame him going for more money. For what i understand he was paid by us, I don't for one second blame him for going to Pomey.

I just hope you understand, it certainly wasn't his first offer he had to leave the Albion, and he hasn't jumped ship...again, because he never jumped ship in the first place, it was more like being made to walk the plank!

Last edited:

H block

Jul 10, 2003
Worthing
Mr Burns said:
True, but because you don't think he's a legend doesn't mean others don't. You must have posted about 20 times so far that you don't think he's a legend. But some think he is. I personally don't think Steve Foster is a legend. To me he's one of the most over-rated hunks of shit ever to play for us, but that's my opinion.

Who can blame him going for more money. For what i understand he was paid by us, I don't for one second blame him for going to Pomey.

I just hope you understand, it certainly wasn't his first offer he had to leave the Albion, and he hasn't jumped ship...again, because he never jumped ship in the first place, it was more like being made to walk the plank!

Steve Foster -........... A hunk of shit ?

H block

Jul 10, 2003
Worthing
Mr Burns said:
Opinions. That's what football is all about.

If you think he was overated..............fine

but thats not the best way of describing a man who always gave his best on the pitch for the Albion. An Albion captain who played in a world cup and led his side to the top flight and a cup final.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here