Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Keeley leaves the Albion.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
ali jenkins said:
New role for FDM?

For a man who can walk on water, combining the roles ofBHAFC's Number ONE Keeper with the role of goalkeeping coach should be an absolute doddle. Do it with one hand tied behind his back? He can, and he WILL. :angel: :bowdown:

Oh, and good luck to the boy Keeley :clap:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
How do we know that he jumped at the first chance?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Gully said:

We don't. For all we know, the club might not have even offered him a contract....

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Exactly WW, but endless speculation never did anyone any harm...for all we know, Pompey may have been trying to get him to join them for some time, his love of the Albion kept him with us until he could hold out no longer. He may have turned down offers from other clubs over the past couple of seasons, guess we will never know, I just wish everyone could bring themselves to thank him for his efforts and wish him all the best for the future. Another ex Albion man on the up in the Premiership.

Tom Hark said:
For a man who can walk on water, combining the roles ofBHAFC's Number ONE Keeper with the role of goalkeeping coach should be an absolute doddle. Do it with one hand tied behind his back? He can, and he WILL. :angel: :bowdown:

Oh, and good luck to the boy Keeley :clap:

I'd echo that.
However, the amount of respeck that FDM has got at BHA, after showing his total faith in the club sitting waiting for 'Hendo' to eff off and throw toys out (good riddance to that, I wish I HAD booed him at Bournemouth now), I wonder if he's ever going to get the recognition he deserves. He should have been playing every game he's been fit.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
macky said:
im not knocking the bloke good player good coach ?
but all im saying he's off first chance he gets and good luck to him
but he's not a legend
How do you know it was the first offer he's had. Or do you presume it's the first offer he had?

I can assure you he hasn't jumped ship at the first chamce that come again. He's had plenty of offers to move on in the past.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Gully said:
He didn't. It's just some people think no one should ever leave the Albion, unless they get the sack. He's left a struggling third tier club, and join an up and coming premiership club....... shame on him:rolleyes:

Tiptop24

Jan 23, 2007
Chicago, USA
Macky, shut it.
It WAS NOT the first offer he has had. He has been touted by many other clubs because of what a GREAT COACH he is.
He is a legend to many Albion fans because of the effort he put in whilst both wearing the Albion Kit and Training Kit.

Under appreciated by all those that didnt know what he did for us.

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
macky said:
good bye and good riddance
as soon as a bit more money came along rats and sinking ships
anyway wha tthe f*** has he done
how many goalkeepers have come through
why is he a legand ?
eric steel graham mosley perry digweed peter grumit all maybe but not him

I hate to use this word but you really are a **** mate.

Last edited by a moderator:

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Ernest said:
Second time Keely has f***ed off for a supposed BETTER job and I wonder if he will come CRAWLING back a third time for a JOB when it all goes tits up :angry: :angry: :angry:

And I expected more from you, you old pillow biter.

The club can treat a bloke like shit for only so long.............

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Ernest said:
If that is the case it's a wonder we have any employees left on the payroll

My thoughts exactly

On a completely different thread Ern did you relaise that Mick McManus is now the second highest freemason in the country after the Duke of Kent!

"Not me ears ref!"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here