Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kazim Kazim as a little WHINGE

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Perhaps ther Germans looked at him and thought - oh not to worry it's only that arrogant jumped-up little gnat who has actually contributed sod all in his football career other than postulate, expound and whine.
With a large Turkish immigrant community living in Germany they probably thought he was ersatz turkische.;)

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He was on his arse with his arms outstretched still looking for a foul when the Albion were scored against on a few occasions as I remember and generally after he had lost the ball.

Say what you will though he is one of the few players to leave the Albion and go onto much much better things, to keep whinging about him 2 years on is pretty sad imo.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
He's very much in the NEWS at he moment though Icy, so its bound to provoke debate on him.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
And there's me having to check times online before I put in my bit :lol: it was the lack of "advertisment" that made me think is this actually real.

Its probably the first time in his career he was in that position, facing his own goal near his own penalty box having to make a tackle, and he was skinned alive, the german was just too good for you.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
He was on his arse with his arms outstretched still looking for a foul when the Albion were scored against on a few occasions as I remember and generally after he had lost the ball.

Say what you will though he is one of the few players to leave the Albion and go onto much much better things, to keep whinging about him 2 years on is pretty sad imo.

Agreed.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008

It's a football forum where we talk about players past and present. The Euros are on and he happens to be in them, more importantly England are not. So, as Easy said he is in the news and we are discussing him. If you don't want to take part (yes, that old line) don't look at the thread.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
The Times

Colin Kazim-Richards has criticised Germany for failing to put the ball out of play in the build up to Philipp Lahm's winning goal in the semi-final of Euro 2008 last night.

The Turkey forward claims Germany failed to adhere to the spirit of the game when they chose to continue to play after he had gone down injured. With a minute of the match remaining, Lahm cut inside Kazim, forcing the Turkey midfield player to turn an ankle - so sharp was his change of direction - before exchanging passes with Thomas Hitzlsperger and lifting a shot over the diving Rüstü Reçber.

However, Kazim believes Germany should stopped the game so he could receive attention. "I personally think they [Germany] will be a little bit upset with the goal that won the game for them," Kazim said. "This whole tournament has been based around fair play and I think you saw that we did it [put the ball out] a couple of times, we've done it throughout the tournament.

"Although I can't say that if I was in the same position I would have done the same thing, but it would've needed to be more like a screamer - he [Lahm] had to make a pass before scoring, so it's a bit upsetting.

"I'm not the sort of guy to stay down if it's not something serious, I got subbed off and would've played on if I was all right."

:rolleyes:
Yeah right Col.

Easy mate.... is this real or another wind-up? If it's real then he is being an arse as Lahm was alreday apst him when he went over so he wouldnt have known.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Easy mate.... is this real or another wind-up? If it's real then he is being an arse as Lahm was alreday apst him when he went over so he wouldnt have known.

Seen it... he's being a total arse and should shut up!

Doesnt take away from the fact he had a pretty good game last night

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Agreed, I thought he came across rather well actually. Still, won't stop some on here from deciding that he's completely shit in all walks of life because he committed the ultimate crime of leaving us for a bigger club and success.

*sigh*
Its not because he left us for bigger, better things. No-one can blame him for that, its what any one of us would do.

Its because his attitude was SHIT when he was with us. It stank. We needed eleven players on that pitch to give us any kind of chance of staying up that season. What we had was ten players, plus one sulky kid who clearly didn't want to be here and couldn't be arsed.

THATS why the flak is flying.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
*sigh*
Its not because he left us for bigger, better things. No-one can blame him for that, its what any one of us would do.

Its because his attitude was SHIT when he was with us. We needed eleven players on that pitch to give us any kind of chance of staying up that season. What we had was ten players, plus one sulky kid who clearly didn't want to be here and couldn't be arsed.

:thumbsup:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
CKR is a twat. Lahm gave him a masterclass in leaving an opponent for dead. Fenerbahce must sell this idiot while his stock is high because in 5 years time he'll be lucky to be playing for Rotherham. I fully expect new Prem desperados like Stoke, WBA to be leading the chase.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
CKR is a twat. Lahm gave him a masterclass in leaving an opponent for dead. Fenerbahce must sell this idiot while his stock is high because in 5 years time he'll be lucky to be playing for Rotherham. I fully expect new Prem desperados like Stoke, WBA to be leading the chase.

... if he comes back to the UK. However, if he stays in Turkey he will do very well indeed because very few players in Turkey have the ability to hold the ball up and challenge in the air. If he can actually also turn himself into a goalscorer he could really go places.

CKR= twat but CKR also = player with a future outside the English leagues. In the UK his style is so common he'll probabaly end up as a pretty good championship player.

And before anyone says it, this does not mean that the English leagues are bettere than anywhere else... it is just the acknowledgement that different leagues have different dominant playing styles.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
*sigh*

Its because his attitude was SHIT when he was with us. It stank. We needed eleven players on that pitch to give us any kind of chance of staying up that season. What we had was ten players, plus one sulky kid who clearly didn't want to be here and couldn't be arsed.

You're right we did need players to stand up and be counted. Including our top scorer that season, Colin Kazim-Richards.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here