Kazenga

D

Deleted member 18477

Brez

Calde/Reyes - Greer - el abd - mattock

Razak - Bridcutt

Buckley - Vicente - LuaLua

Barnes

... Surely our best lineup when everyone is available ATM.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Not much hype on here for him? Everyone is too busy banging on about Vicente and Barnes.

Kazenga was unbelievable against Millwall, totally unplayable.

If teams are worrying about Vicente, it'll be a lot harder for them to double up on LuaLua.

What do you do? Let him skin you down the line, or let him cut inside and hit a ball harder than most players in the country?!

He's got a massive part to play. Vicente may well be the best player we've had in my lifetime, but LuaLua absolutely caning it past defender after defender is an absolute TREAT.

Never could quite work out what people were on about when they said he'd lost his pace...

lualua19.02.jpg

Without reading any of the replies I will say that this lad got the biggest ever response about will we, won't we pre-season on NSC, and getting him was like an NSC avalanche. I don't think that's changed and I still feel, as many, he is the most exciting player we have in our ranks. I think he has been liberally used to the best of the team and himself. He will make himself unplayable and the gaffer won't be able to keep him off the team sheet. He's a kid, he's learning and he's learning around good company, including the master Vicente. This guy is still destined for greater glories.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
The one thing he gets a bit of grief for is his final ball, which to be fair to him is improving. Has so much more to his game now rather than just sprinting past defenders like he did last year, for example his awareness in supplying Vicente in both Pompey and Derby games which resulted in goals.

Be very interested to know how much we paid for him, in this case undisclosed is just that!

Kazenga is great. His first touch could be improved, but I don't think he is one dimensional. He can change direction so well he might even be able to play the Suarez role. Playing him may even cause the opposition to play deep with advantages to us. One unverified source said the transfer fee was £1.2 million (but there may be clauses adding up to this figure).

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
It has been said on this thread and I am in total agreement... the oppo sees the team sheet, stick two on KLL or Nooney or Buckley, they see Vicente, stick two on him, they run out of sticking two players on whom. If we dared to play three of Vicente, KLL, Buckley or Nooney it must be a complete nightmare to the oppo. And then we have Mattock and Calde/Reyes marauding forward too. That's why we're fourth.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here