Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kazenga

Oct 25, 2003
kaz's final ball is a lot better than noone's in my view

as for opponents sussing him out? well surely every manager in the league knows that he's going to do the step over thing.......can't think of many who have managed to keep him quiet though

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
The left flank on Tuesday was quality KLL and Mattock had a brilliant understanding and when ever Vicente moved over to the left we were hard to defend against.

Time for Gus to try and get a settled side for the rest of the season,these three are a must.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The issue was more when both of them were subbed and Derby then had two very good opportunities to score as we stopped attacking

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
kaz's final ball is a lot better than noone's in my view

as for opponents sussing him out? well surely every manager in the league knows that he's going to do the step over thing.......can't think of many who have managed to keep him quiet though
It's not rocket science:-

I'm going to kick the ball to the bye-line.
We race.
You lose.

I beg to differ re final ball.
If CMS' studs were 5mm longer, he'd be top scorer in the league.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Triggaaar in agreeing with Withdean Wanderer shocker.

On a side note, I'd always wondered what it was like to refer to oneself in the third person.
Liberating.

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
Whatever happened to Will Buckley? A month ago he could walk on water. You couldn't look on here without seeing Will Buckley is God threads.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
But his game is so one dimensional, all he does is beat players and creates chances all the time.

Don't get me started on his freekicks, all he does is blast them at goal. Predictable.

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
But his game is so one dimensional, all he does is beat players and creates chances all the time.

Don't get me started on his freekicks, all he does is blast them at goal. Predictable.

A central freekick 25 yards out with KLL and Vicente standing ready to take it - now that's what you call options!

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
This. It was Sorcerer & Apprentice on tuesday. Great to see :clap:

The way Vicente runs is like he's playing fifa and can see a top down view of where players are.

Kaz is starting to look like he has that skill.

Noone looks like he plays with 840235894 feet too, his touch is fantastic.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Whatever happened to Will Buckley? A month ago he could walk on water. You couldn't look on here without seeing Will Buckley is God threads.

Apparently he has been out with the same virus suffered by Adam el Bad. Adam is fit again but Buckley may not be for Saturday !

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Buckley 1million, Lua Lua undisclosed but rumoured to be 1 Million, Noone turned down a bid from Cardiff for over 1 Million. Enjoy the ride people, all 3 are very very very good players!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here