Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kazenga on Twitter

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Is anyone happy at the club at the moment. Very strange considering we have great stadium new training ground but everyone is either resigning, wanting away or miserable at having to stay.

??? Bit worrying, no? :jester:

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Much I love watching Kaz play (well, most of the time), he really does need to grow up and stop behaving like a child.

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
His body language and facial expressions Sunday suggests he is/was seriously hacked off over something. I thought it may have been the decision to start with a clearly unfit Buckley rather than him. I now believe it probably goes deeper. The next manager will have to decide if he wants to retain his undoubted ability to change games and work on his temperament, or let him go. Would love it if his attitude was managed effectively and he became the team player hes capable of being.

Not sure it is anything to do with being hacked off. He seems to me to always walk around like billy big bollocks which is always going to look a little odd when you are 4-1 down.

The next manager will have to teach him how to use his left foot and that he doesn't always have to cut inside and shoot from miles away in an attempt to be the hero. It is a team game, after all

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I suspect the club are aware that someone wants to buy him so extend the contract so they have to pay. Release him and the club may get nothing?

Probably because now a team is going to have to pay a fee and he'll lost out on a big signing on bonus.

Middlesbrough isn't too far away from Newcastle where he has friends and family. :ohmy:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Apparently Barber has got his way and scaled down the luxurious home changing room bathing facilities and it did not go down to well

2400cd81-e20d-404d-b690-ce37faa2f928-460x276.jpeg

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
The club need to ban him on Twitter, simple.

He's only got himself to blame, he agreed the original deal. Effectively it might as well be a clause that says 'he's for 4 years unless we decide to release him after 3'

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I am almost certain the club have employed someone to sit on twitter all day to keep an eye on the b*llocks Kaz comes out with.

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
Lua Lua is an exciting and direct winger.However like many before him ,producing that form match after match is at this moment is beyond him and we all get frustrated. I hope he stays,but if he does force a sell....how many goals,was it 2 this season......?...

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
The club need to ban him on Twitter, simple.

He's only got himself to blame, he agreed the original deal. Effectively it might as well be a clause that says 'he's for 4 years unless we decide to release him after 3'

Just confiscate his phone until after school. For those that don't understand that:

Nik da fone till skool sux

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
I think his body language was down to the fact he was the only one still trying with 10 minutes left to play. The rest of th team were pretty much on the coach!!

Did the rest actually get off the coach?

Kneon Light

Jul 24, 2003
Falkland Islands
Thought David Lopez Tweet to him was telling. Am taking from this that Kaz did not want the clause activated.
Was something like "Good luck next season (followed by an embarassed smiley) #Freedom!!!"

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
He's just found out Owen and Kanchelskis are not signing or have been in discussions with Dick Knight a local happy eater eaterie and was in fact bollocks posted on fan site NSC.

:albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here