Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
as soon as you see - Kazenga on twitter

You know before you open the thread its going to be negative drivel

Prettyboyshaw

Feb 20, 2004
Saltdean
Is anyone happy at the club at the moment. Very strange considering we have great stadium new training ground but everyone is either resigning, wanting away or miserable at having to stay.

bobby baxter

Jan 31, 2014
Not very happy wonder why?

kazenga ‏@kazenga25 7s
FU?Ckin JOKE!!!.....
His body language and facial expressions Sunday suggests he is/was seriously hacked off over something. I thought it may have been the decision to start with a clearly unfit Buckley rather than him. I now believe it probably goes deeper. The next manager will have to decide if he wants to retain his undoubted ability to change games and work on his temperament, or let him go. Would love it if his attitude was managed effectively and he became the team player hes capable of being.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
His body language and facial expressions Sunday suggests he is/was seriously hacked off over something. I thought it may have been the decision to start with a clearly unfit Buckley rather than him. I now believe it probably goes deeper. The next manager will have to decide if he wants to retain his undoubted ability to change games and work on his temperament, or let him go. Would love it if his attitude was managed effectively and he became the team player hes capable of being.

I think his body language was down to the fact he was the only one still trying with 10 minutes left to play. The rest of th team were pretty much on the coach!!

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
He really needs to hold himself back from some of the stuff he posts on Twitter.

Sometimes people forget that it is there for the whole world to see. It is proven that when you hide behind something such as Twitter you become 75% more confident. Perhaps the club should look at sitting the players down for some lessons in social media if they havent already as it can set a bad example to others.

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
For those speaking about his negative body language vs Derby, what about his wild celebrations after Ulloa's goal against Forest? Didn't look like a man who wanted out then...

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Love the fact he then deletes them, make it worse. If you can't stand by what you say, don't say it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here