Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kazenga lualua at the game tonight

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I hope LuaLua hasn't lost any of his pace with his awful injury. It would be great if he came to us fully fit again.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Well, Navs has played two league games this season so can't possibly get a medal unless it is not nine games?
Or they get him one through another method. I'm sure it wouldn't be less than that, I know for sure it's 10 in the Premier League.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I agree, not sure we have loads to spend (despite what Pardew has said) but I think you'll sign him.

As for Ranger, it's painfully obvious that he needs to go out on loan for 6 months at least to a Championship side, he looked very good last year but hasn't had the time to make the step up. Would be delighted if you got him on loan for a bit.

Good to see we agree. With KLL's injury it just increases our chances of signing him. Ranger would improve greatly in my opinion for a season on loan in the championship. Could work out well all round.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
One of the most exciting players I've ever seen in the stripes, & my first game was 1970.

NUFC1892

Feb 13, 2011
Newcastle-Upon-Tyne
Good to see we agree. With KLL's injury it just increases our chances of signing him. Ranger would improve greatly in my opinion for a season on loan in the championship. Could work out well all round.

Yep, would love to see it happen and I wouldn't rule it out should we sign a striker or two in the Summer.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Now I don't normally like to get involved with such speculation as this, but I think I just saw KLL - in an Albion tracksuit near the Floral Clock. About 4pm

And, just to really stretch your imagination, he is 4th favourite at 5/1 on paddypower.com to score the first goal tonight :clap2: :lolol:

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Now I don't normally like to get involved with such speculation as this, but I think I just saw KLL - in an Albion tracksuit near the Floral Clock. About 4pm

And, just to really stretch your imagination, he is 4th favourite at 5/1 on paddypower.com to score the first goal tonight :clap2: :lolol:

I like those Paddy Power odds. Agdestein at 13/2 but Bennett at 8/1! Painter and Kish longer odds than a suspended player!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here