Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kazenga lualua at the game tonight

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Lualua is better at beating a full back but Nooney has quicker feet and wins more free kicks. I'd imagine Benno right, Lualua left and Noone the sub who terrorises defends when they are tired

But why have 2/3 on the pitch and we can have all 3? Especially at home, and Gus does seem very keen to bring Bennett into the center.

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
Just wondering whether we really need him now - Nooney is doing an almost identical job and arguably doing it just as well as Lua Lua. On the other hand, to have both of them in the same squad would say something about our ambitions for next season.

KLL still marginally the better player in my opinion and likely to use both feet. As much as I love Nooney, he should get more practice with the right foot. Would love to see him and KLL in the same team.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Noone the same as Lua lua? What are you on? Did you see Lua Lua play? He has the potential to be the best player to EVER play for us.

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
Noone the same as Lua lua? What are you on? Did you see Lua Lua play? He has the potential to be the best player to EVER play for us.

Agree with that. Key for his development is learning aspects of the game that aren't reliant on his incredible burst of acceleration, because it is so easy to lose. But if we get the chance to sign him we should jump at it.

I swear his contract was up at the end of this season?

FaganBHA

Banned
Feb 3, 2011
Worthing
Nooney is insane, Kazenga is too insane and they are both young and still with alot to learn. if gus can get hold of him for another season. then there is no reason why we can't go straight up again. with Kaz on one wing and Nooney on the other,With Benno down the middle. We can beat any team.. Come on you Seagulllssss,..... x

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
got the feeling in yesterday`s argus match report that bennett won`t be with us next season.

I had that feeling since January - I would be very surprised if Bennett is still with us next season but would be happy if we had Lua-Lua signed up as a replacement although very different sort of player but him and Noone would be great. If Benno stays and we have all 3 - wow! (although I don't think Gus would ever play all 3 together)

NUFC1892

Feb 13, 2011
Newcastle-Upon-Tyne
Hes as good as in the bag in my opinion, Pardew has a shit load of money to spend this summer, Ben Arfa will be fit soon also.
There is no way at the moment Lua Lua will break into there first team squad, I think we could get him for £500k, The Lure of the Amex and regualr championship football in a town he loves will be too much to resist for him.

And he can bring Nile Ranger on loan with him for the season too :)

Im sure he will come down again too for the trophy presentation and to collect his league winners medal :)

I agree, not sure we have loads to spend (despite what Pardew has said) but I think you'll sign him.

As for Ranger, it's painfully obvious that he needs to go out on loan for 6 months at least to a Championship side, he looked very good last year but hasn't had the time to make the step up. Would be delighted if you got him on loan for a bit.

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
Gus has already said he dreams of having a side featuring Noone, KLL and Bennett but that this was just one option and depends on the opposition.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Copy and paste this into your browser

goal.com bosman premier league players out of contract

According to this he is out of contract this summer.

Al

Smythe

Oct 8, 2008
Brightonian in Manchester
KLL still marginally the better player in my opinion and likely to use both feet. As much as I love Nooney, he should get more practice with the right foot. Would love to see him and KLL in the same team.

As exciting as KLL is to watch i think Noone provides a far better final cross/pass than KLL did........both exciting unpredictable players who like to take players on....would be fantastic to see them both attacking down either wing at the Amex!!!! May need to tighten things up for away games though.

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
I agree, not sure we have loads to spend (despite what Pardew has said) but I think you'll sign him.

As for Ranger, it's painfully obvious that he needs to go out on loan for 6 months at least to a Championship side, he looked very good last year but hasn't had the time to make the step up. Would be delighted if you got him on loan for a bit.

Would love to see Ranger on a season long loan with us. I reckon he would score for fun with Kaz (if we get him) and Nooney supplying the ammunition. Whats the Toon fans opinion of Pardew so far? Do you reckon Ashley has any cash to give him next season? Always had a soft spot for Newcastle since Keegans first spell in charge. They were great to watch on the telly, Ginola, Albert, Ferdinand etc.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Much as I love Nooney, LuaLua is miles a better player. Would love to see him there tonight. And when we lift the trophy.

And next season.

I don't ask for much. :smile:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Will KLL get a League One Winners medal? Also, what about fringe players we play from now until the end of the season, say if adgestein got a run out, will he win one?

This is assuming we do WIN league one of course.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here