Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kathreya

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Anyone see her complete overreaction last night? :cry:

The more and more this series has gone on, the more and more I loathe her. She's a fake, two faced playactor who's been lucky that the house haven't cottoned onto her until last night.

I hope her and Rex go tonight as the house will completely change when these two muppetts go!

Rachel or Mikey to win!

Flavor Flav

Get those trousers off!
Jul 5, 2008
West Sussex
you can tell shes well fake, she talks like a 4 year old and misprounces words to be cute, shes starting to piss me off big time

macky

Dec 28, 2004
you can tell shes well fake, she talks like a 4 year old and misprounces words to be cute, shes starting to piss me off big time

i was just wandering how good your thai is ?

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Anyone see her complete overreaction last night? :cry:

The more and more this series has gone on, the more and more I loathe her. She's a fake, two faced playactor who's been lucky that the house haven't cottoned onto her until last night.

I hope her and Rex go tonight as the house will completely change when these two muppetts go!

Rachel or Mikey to win!

Absolutely SPOT ON.

The other day, she claimed to not know the meaning of a few words in the diary room task. She asked the Housemates to help her with all of them EXCEPT the word 'devious'. Funny that.

She is obviously play-acting and completely performing for the cameras. It was interesting last night that NO-ONE, not even her limpet-like companion Rachel, came to her defence when it all kicked off with Darnell (whose stock rose a few points with his tirade).

She is also TOTALLY in awe/love with Rex. She flutters those piggy little eyes at him and whatever he says, she just melts in his presence.

PATHETIC

As I said on the other thread, if Rex and Kat go tonight it will make the last few days VERY interesting.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
darnells rant was SPOT ON

she has been a f***ing nightmare from day one with her almost childlike behaviour. if she wins it then it will be an absolute f***ing travesty

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
what a completely EMBARASSING reaction to an eviction

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
most cringeworthy moment more like

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Funniest big brother moment. Ever.

Jesus you'd think they were going to go and get shot!

I just couldn't stop laughing. I punched the air when they announced Kat was going!Loads of tears! Girls love-in! Rex walking about indignantly, secretly thinking "Holy Crap, I might win this!"

Kat took so long to go. The icing on the cake would have been BB saying "OK Kat, You have taken so long, you won't have a proper eviction, you can leave by the back door!"You'd have seen her move then!

Marvellous scenes!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
How GAY were the reactions too, what a bunch of spastics. Literally SOBBING because she was leaving, it's f***ing PATHETIC.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
How GAY were the reactions too, what a bunch of spastics. Literally SOBBING because she was leaving, it's f***ing PATHETIC.

i swear somebody was laughing - if it was rex, then he has just gone up another notch in my estimation

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
When Davina gave her the giant COOKIE I thought she was going to collape.

She then proceeded to SHOVEL it into her mouth as if her life depended on it.

f***ing SLOB - probably the only person ever to put on weight in the BB House

davina probably only gave her it to get her to shut up - and i cant blame her. her voice had to be the most annoying i had ever heard, half the time you couldnt understand what she was saying and she was blabbing on like a f***ing five year old half the time

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here