Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kathreya

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I watched it on mute with the subtitles on :thumbsup:

Wish i could do that to Rex... and i genuinely thought there would be no-one ever to match the obnoxiousness that Charley Uchea portrayed last year. How wrong i was...

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Switched over to Channel 4 at 09:40 last night and watched the Kat eviction again. It was even funnier the second time around.

Just before they annouced the second eviction, you could hear Kat say "Oh please Big Brother, please don't let in be one of my friends" - In other words it was never going to be her!!!

It was made even funnier by the fact that most of them (Kat, Mikey and Rachel) continued to wear those ridiculous Mo wigs throughout the "Trauma".

Whilst they were consoling Kat, Rex sidled over the door and held it open in readiness for Kat to leave (and he did have the odd smirk beforehand).

Rex and Darnell seemed happy enough and hour later!

Marvellous Scenes!

Eagle Slayer

Jul 15, 2007
Worthing
Cant stand Kat at all, personally i think shes got a screw lose, glad she got plenty of boos as well ....:shootself Mikey to win :bowdown:

Like the way Big Brother makes out the evictions are live (ish) when infact Mo and Kat got showed on the Highlights program to be thrown out after 9pm when the Channel 4 eviction program didnt even start till 10. ???

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Cant stand Kat at all, personally i think shes got a screw lose, glad she got plenty of boos as well ....:shootself Mikey to win :bowdown:

Like the way Big Brother makes out the evictions are live (ish) when infact Mo and Kat got showed on the Highlights program to be thrown out after 9pm when the Channel 4 eviction program didnt even start till 10. ???

I may have got the wrong end of the stick here but the highlights prog was a day later.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Just before they annouced the second eviction, you could hear Kat say "Oh please Big Brother, please don't let in be one of my friends" - In other words it was never going to be her!!!

Yeah, I saw that. That concluded for me that she was two faced and convinced she was going to win! In your face you :tosser: :lolol:

Here's the footage and I love Kat's face at 0.45. Hirarious as she would say YouTube - Big Brother - Kat Eviction

Eagle Slayer

Jul 15, 2007
Worthing
I may have got the wrong end of the stick here but the highlights prog was a day later.

The "live" (?) eviction program started at 10pm on tuesday evening , therefore mo and then kat were made to look like they were being evicted after 10pm and before 10-30pm during tuesday evening.

The wednesday nights highlights program showing the previous days events (tuesdays) then showed that the evictions happened between 9pm and 9-30pm according to the narrator and the times displayed on the screens.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here