Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kate Moss and cocaine

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
I only got so far with this story on Sunday but after reading about a coke fuelled three in the bed romp involving Ms Moss, That bird from Hollyoaks and Sadie Frost, I just kinda drfited off into my own little dream world

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
ben andrews' girlfriend said:
i havent heard of rimmel dumping her yet

Rimmel Dumping? That sounds sordid in a backdoor kind of way, but if it was Kate Moss I'd try anything.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
One reaps what one sows... she's a silly girl!

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
...I would have thought that the shame of coming from Croydon far overweighed her snorting a few grams of Coke...

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Cheeky Monkey said:
Can't be arsed to check but I thought it was just Chanel and Burberry at this juncture? Not that Rimmel have any option but to do the same now.

If the strapon story is true should that not be Rimmed rather than Rimmel?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Who really gives a shit what some overpaid, scrawny, mobile clothes rack does?

The media is obsessed with talentless fools like her (Male and Female) and don't get me started about Jordan-how the f*** does she earn so much for doing absolutely nothing?

parks

Jan 17, 2004
East Sussex
She is a complete waster, although I admit I would (she wouldn't though that's the sad thing even on coke!).

But someone with a two year old (or whatever) should know better! Shame....

Stoaty Ferret

Jul 11, 2003
Brighton
Albion Dan said:
Iheard a story about Kate Moss from an ex girlfriend mate who came across her at a plush house party.

Loads of people stayed over and lots of the old gianluca vialli was flowing, exs mate had woken up and gone to get a drink of water and wandered past a room to see lovely Kate with another fella and girl getting it on. The shock came when she realised Kate had a strap on and was doing the geezer up the tradesmans.

Im not sure I believe it but was sworn to it was true. :lolol:

So on top of all the Charlie scandal shes been haging round Safeway... oh the shame of it...

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:
I wonder how many tabloid journalists who've written about Kate's Gak Shame have never been partial to a sniff themselves?

Quite right, it was probably a hack that set her up in the first place....

And same as most people, who really gives a shit. Let's face it, models look like they have thrown up everything they have ever eaten anyway, and there is only one way to achieve that look, drugs or illness, and she doesn't look ill to me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here