Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kate Moss and cocaine

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
In a world where Jordan can call the police to a hairdressers to stop the press from taking photos of her because she has an exclusivity deal with another mag, what do we really expect? Our value system is skewed, our morals are dictated to us by talentless gimps on reality tv, and our children are surrounded by stimuli which encourage them to believe that death is painless like in video games, you can get money for nothing, and that no action has a consequence.

Kate Moss is somone who has no discernible talent other than keeping a straight face whilst she wanders down a catwalk - how have we managed to get ourselves into a situation where she is a role model and a media star?

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I think she is fit as and as already stated, I bet she is awaesome in the sack off her fact.

All part of the appeal.

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
Does anyone actually find Supermodels attractive? I don't think there is one that I can say is gorgeous. Who really wants to go out with a 6 10 girl, stick things, with nothing between there ears who think they are God's gift.

I recently went out with a girl, she was as gorgeous as anything. She had the best personality to match it. Now thats what I would call a supermodel. As much as I hate to admit it, shes a Brighton fan.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Iheard a story about Kate Moss from an ex girlfriend mate who came across her at a plush house party.

Loads of people stayed over and lots of the old gianluca vialli was flowing, exs mate had woken up and gone to get a drink of water and wandered past a room to see lovely Kate with another fella and girl getting it on. The shock came when she realised Kate had a strap on and was doing the geezer up the tradesmans.

Im not sure I believe it but was sworn to it was true. :lolol:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
HampshireSeagulls said:
yep - too long wanking over women that actually look like women, not like the spare rib section of Iceland.

It's your cal if you like wanking over women that look like they've eaten the spare rib section of Iceland I spose.

Richard Whiteley

Sep 24, 2003
complete non news story.

Everyone has their own taste obviously and Kate Moss isn't completely my cup of tea but there is no doubting she is completely beautiful.

All the supermodel, anorexic bollocks is just , er, bollocks. A stunning looking person. Not that that makes her any better than you or I, but you know...

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
She's been dumped by Chanel and Rimmel tonight, as well :nono:

What really pisses me off is tonight's Evening Standard front page, talking about how six out of six drug tests they did at London Fashion Week parties were positive, and how - shock horror - the models were talking about their stash in the queue for the bogs :ohmy:

For f***s sake, give a shit. Two thirds of the Standard's own bloody hacks stick enough nose bag in their systems to beat Kate Moss into the ground any day.

!!!!s :angry:

Last edited:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Can't be arsed to check but I thought it was just Chanel and Burberry at this juncture? Not that Rimmel have any option but to do the same now.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Personally I've never found her attractive. With eyes pointing in different directions you'd never know if she was talking to you or the person next to you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here