Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kate Moss and cocaine

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Is anyone else sick of all the over the top media coverage of this?
" Party girl takes drugs SHOCK." Why is this a story? She is a model, goes out a lot and is with a rock star who is imfamous for his drug taking. Of course she takes drugs. Big deal. I wish the media would find spent more time on reporting things which really matter rather than on celebrity gossip. Yes we expect it from the red top tabloids but even the broadsheets have been all over this. It's pathetic.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Don't give a shit. She can blow her head off with coke, and it's no great shakes. That waster Doherty is heading for a Kurt Cobain moment.

And apart from that, how come they can travel to the US? Dickshambles has criminal convictions that would stop most people getting through, and they are both confirmed drug abusers. They should have been kicked out - or are there special rules for anorexic drug abusing models and their suicidal tendency hangers on?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
HampshireSeagulls said:
Don't give a shit. She can blow her head off with coke, and it's no great shakes. That waster Doherty is heading for a Kurt Cobain moment.

And apart from that, how come they can travel to the US? Dickshambles has criminal convictions that would stop most people getting through, and they are both confirmed drug abusers. They should have been kicked out - or are there special rules for anorexic drug abusing models and their suicidal tendency hangers on?

Working visas?

I imagine half the british bands that tour America have members with criminal convictions.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I totally agree Sneaky. In the fashion industry everyone's got their nose in a tough of gak.

The main issue is that she gets lots of money to promote cosmetics and fashion, but by taking Class A drugs she damages the image of the companies she promotes.

What did they expect? She has been a model for years and has being going out with Pete Doherty for some time. Nobody expects her to be a role model.

Paradoxically, in today's society I'd actually expect recreational drug use by Moss to enhance, and not reduce, the desirability of the products she promotes.

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
What pisses me off about it all is the media banging on about Pete Doherty's role in all of this. Do they think the poor little innocent girl hadn't heard of drugs before meeting him?

And I agree, complete non story.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Come on she is a rotter of the highest order.
Rough as old boots.

i hope she loses evey modelling gig she has got.

Dandyman

In London village.
Pavilionaire said:

Paradoxically, in today's society I'd actually expect recreational drug use by Moss to enhance, and not reduce, the desirability of the products she promotes.

Very true to which you can that it is precisely the "shock horror" stories that keeps the gutter press in business.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I think the issue here is not so much her. Its the fact that she has a child. And a young one at that.

If she didnt have a kid then I dont think there would be quite as much outrage.

Usually is "Kate Moss supermodel and mother"

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
magoo said:
I bet she FUCKS like a train when she's on coke!

Ive yet to meet a girl that doesn't ;)

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Good point Tony, but we've had all this a lot worse with Paula Yates.

If Brazil fell into the sea our media would still be talking about Jordan's tits...

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Pavilionaire said:
Good point Tony, but we've had all this a lot worse with Paula Yates.

Yeah but the media do like to run the same story again! Just replace the words Paula Yates with Kate Moss!!!

Pavilionaire said:
If Brazil fell into the sea our media would still be talking about Jordan's tits...

Agree wholheartedly and regrettably thats because of the 'celebrity' obsessed, heat reading, chav culture that we are currently in.

Last edited:

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
If it was someone normal in the street then social services would be straight in by now. I hope Jefferson Hack gets custody. I would never let me kid hang around with a junkie waster like doherty - who incidentally has been banned from seeing his other child by lisa moorish.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
That's right, blame it all on the 'chavs'.

Sorry I dont mean chavs per se. Just people who are so obsessed with 'celebrity' to the point where any donut who appears in big brother is given public hero or ultimate villan status.

Get a life.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
caz99 said:
If it was someone normal in the street then social services would be straight in by now. I hope Jefferson Hack gets custody. I would never let me kid hang around with a junkie waster like doherty - who incidentally has been banned from seeing his other child by lisa moorish.

Spot f***ing on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here